Chapter 2

Long ago, Just like the hearse, you die to get in again. We are so far from you. Burning on. Just like a match you strike to incinerate. The lives of everyone you know. And what's the worst to take. Ari hummed the My Chemical Romance song to herself softly while packing her army bag. A sharp knife, check. A rectangle piece of wood with a sharp point at the end, check. Her gun tucked in the waistband of her ratty jeans, check. Some salt, check. Holy water, check. "I think i have everything...oh wait, my bracelet. Duh" she said to herself, snapping the clasp on the bracelet on her wrist.

Today she wore a plain black shirt, a denim jacket, some jeans and boots. Pretty much her everyday attire. Her hair was messily brushed, light make-up and a short owl necklace that her old best friend gave her. She practically never takes off the necklace.

She got in the car and drove near to the part of town where the landfills were. An obvious and easy place for a crocotta to live. As she arrived she noticed a black impala whiz by. I swear to Lucifer it's like they are following me. she thought. Ari got out of the car, grabbed her bag and went towards the back of the landfill. There, she spotted a warehouse with rust around the edges and a keep out. danger sign on door. "Well. if there's one sure way to get me to go in there, it is to put a 'keep out' sign on the front." she said as she walked into the warehouse.

"My god, it smells worse than leftover Chinese food." she said as she started towards one end of the warehouse. Ssuddenly, she saw a shadow walk by. Immediately, she followed, taking the gun out from the waistband of her jeans. She followed the direction of the shadow, walking swiftly to catch up to it.

She saw the shadow again crouch down to a body, and moving its hand towards the body. Out of instinct, she shot directly at the shadow. Then a loud, girlish scream erupted from the mysterious figure. "Sammy, did you just fucking shoot at me?!" Dean screamed. "Dean?" Ari said, with a very surprised tone. "Ari? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa you gotta' get outta' here. It's dangerous. You have to leave right now." Dean half whispered, half screamed. "Uh, no way short stop. If anything i'm about to save your life." "No, i'm helping save this town from having a creature kill them all." "You're hunting the crocatta?" "How the hell do you know about fucking crocatta's? I thought you were here for the family business." Dean asked. "This is the family business, you idiot. I hunt things. I kill things. Preferably dangerous things." Ari explained. "Yo' Dean! Check this out man. Only two people here-What are you doing here?" Sam walked in, noticing Ari. "Well, i was going to kill a crocotta but noooo we had to have a reunion and get together." Ari said, each word laced with sarcasm. A black flash appeared on wall, almost like it was gone as soon as it appeared. "Woah-ho-ho here's Johnny" Dean said with a smile on his face, like he was proud of the small reference he just made.

"There was only two bodies I found, no pulse on either. So we just gotta' kill this thing then get out." Sam said quickly. Everybody had their stakes raised in their right hand, guns put back in the waistband of the jeans and were slowly starting to walk away from the small circle they were in. Each one, cautiously turning in slow circles awaiting the crocotta. Then Ari screamed "duck" at Dean and hurled the wooden stake at the moving target, The crocotta sunk towards the floor, with a final 'clunk' of the stake hitting the ground.

"Well done guys. But let's get these bodies out of the creepy warehouse and into a place where someone can find it." Ari said. So they boys and her drug out a woman, and a man. Both smelt terrible and already the bodies had started decaying.

"Out of curiosity, where are you headed next?" Sam asked Ari. "I don't know yet. I guess wherever a creature is raising a  little hell, i guess." Ari told Sam. "You know what? Lets go get us some great burgers from diners that has a B health rating, shall we?" Dean said to Ari and Sam, making his way to his car. "I'll follow you guys out to the restaurant.' Ari said, climbing into her car and throwing her army bag  in the back seat. So off they drove down a road to a crappy resturaunt. And honestly, the boys were happy. Truly happy. Beacuase through this case, this one case, Dean and Sam had met a great friend. A friend who even though they didn't know this yet, Ari would become their best friend. And these brothers, would soon become the most important people of her life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was chapter 2? It was kinda short, i know. I'm so very sorry.

Normally i re-read everything for about 3 days, just to catch things i missed, but Ari is trying to get me to update, so here you go.

I am tired.

Supernatural comes on in 3 days. American horror story comes on in like 5 days. i love octber

I am so tired right now, im sorry for not proof reading this like five times.

~N