Chapter 4

It was silent. It was an uncomfortable silence and nobody could take it anymore. But they did, they sucked it up. No one talked for almost 2 hours. Dean was humming along to the radio. Sam would glare at Dean whenever he would start singing. Ari in the back, laying down and wondering who got the army man stuck in the ashtray.

"So...um, what's your last name?" Sam asked. "Ludford. Arianna Ludford." Ari replied. "What was your parents names?" "John Ludford, and Mary Day. Then my mother married my dad and it became Ludford." "Is there even the slightest possibility that your dad was lying?" Dean asked, with his gravely voice. "Probably. I could never know for sure. All documents of mine died in the fire. Hospital records, birth certificates, you know, the works." Ari said. Her voice was starting to shake a little bit, but she ignored that. "Do you-Would you happen to have any pictures of your parents? Maybe siblings?" Sam asked next. "No. Everything went with the fire. My two brothers and mother. My dad got me out, along with himself." Ari said getting closer to crying. "Well, you are our sister. No matter what. Whether you actually are our sister or not, you're family." Dean said and pulled into the parking lot of the new motel. Their talk was short, and sweet.

"Well, we are here. Do you want me to drop you off at Charlie's or do you wanna get unpacked and get settled?" Dean asked. "I'll get unpacked and call her to see if she's even at home." Ari said and got out of the car. Everybody was still a little tense and awkward. Dean went off to buy the rooms.

"You do know that we love you. And you are family. Even though we've known you for about three days." Sam said chuckling a little. "Thank you. Really, I do appreciate it. I've never had much of family. My dad was always gone, and I was very shy until I started college. So not much friends." Ari told Sam as Dean came walking towards both of them. "I got you a separate room, you know so you're not bunking with smelly boys." Dean smirked and handed her the key.

Ari unpacked and got in the shower. The warm water dripped through every crevasse and bump on her body. Every hunting injury and every curve the water fell. She got out and got dressed in some blue shorts, a maroon sweater and an upside down cross necklace. "Hey Charlie! How have you been?'----'I'm great.'---'Hey are you home? Because I'm in Chicago for a case and I wanted to see the greatest lesbian of all time.---Okay great. I'll be there later today.---Yes I love you too. bye." Ari hung up, smiling.(A.N. the ---- dashes is Charlie talking, in case anybody thought differently.)

Ari walked over to the boys room and knocked. Sam opened the door with a gun in his hand. "Nice to see I'm welcome." Ari said sarcastically and walked in the room. "Sorry standard protocal. Digging the neckalace, though." Dean said while watching the Hellraiser movie marathon on the T.V. "I wish i had a brother who liked good movies." Sam said and Dean threw him a dirty look look. Ari sat down on the bed, and listened to the screams of terrified people coming from the T.V. They all sait in silence, then Sam came over and sat next to Ari. Out of boredom, she started braiding Sam's hair. "You know, you could do my hair next, princess." Dean said. "Oh ahaha, Dean. But I am going to Charlie's. I don't know what time i'll be back, so sorry for hijacking your car." Ari said getting up and going towards the door. "Don't have sex. Do minimal drugs. Not too many alcoholic beverages and please for the love of god, stay away from tattoo parlors. You don't need another Star Trek tattoo." Sam said. "How did you?-" Ari started, but Sam interrupted. "It couldn't kill you to wear a shirt with sleeves. I could see it on your rib cage when you wore your Jack Daniels shirt." "I was drunk! And it was comic-con with Charlie!" Ari said embarrassed and slamming the door over their laughter.

She hopped in the impala rode a short thirty minutes to Charlie's house. She played the Guns 'N Roses overly load and got a few stares from strangers. When she pulled into Charlie's driveway, Cahrlie was waiting for her. "How long did you wait?" Ari asked. "Oh please, sweetie I can hear your 'Welcome To The Jungle' from a mile away. And sweet ride!" "Oh how I missed you." Ari said pulling Charlie into her embrace. "So you have to tell me, where did you get the sweet ride, and why i haven't heard from you in a while." Charlie asked. "Dean Winchester. It's a '67 Chevy Impala. and I've made a few friends. Or brothers. I thought they died in the fire, but they haven't. They are hunters too. Sam and Dean Winchester." Charlie squealed and took her hand and pulled her inside. "You are telling me everything." Charlie said as they sat down and got a beer and a coke. And she did. Ari told her everything that happened starting with meeting Dean at a bar and ending with her walking out of the motel room.

"Wait so you're telling me that you have found your two brothers, and are living with them on the road, hunting evil shit?" Charlie said in disbelief. "Yes." Ari said with a huge grin on her face. "Well, I say to celebrate we go to..." "Walmart!!!!" They both screamed in unison and ran into the impala. Ari drove them to Walmart. First going to the clothes section, Ari buying some skull shorts and Charlie getting a shirt that said, "Gamer girls are better than you." Then they went to the beauty sections. They were testing all different kinds of colored nail polish on different fingers, seeing which ones they liked. Ari getting a dark grey and Charlie got red, blue, purple, and pink. "Gee Charles, you obviously don't have enough there." Ari joked. "Oh shush it Mrs. I-only-wear-dark-colors-because-they-match-my-soul." Charlie retorted. Then they went to the section that had face masks and buying a chocolate mask. They found the clearance Halloween aisle and buying way too  many things. Charlie got a stuffed ravenc and a skull to put on her table as 'decorations' and Ari got a bunch of fake spiders, rubber snakes, a full sized skeleton and a lot of black table cloths. "What on Earth, are you buying those for?" Charlie asked. "To scare Sam and Dean. I'm going to put snakes and spiders strategically in the impala and their hotel room, I'm putting the skeleton in their closet so when they open it, it falls on them and the table cloth are for the windows. I'm going to block the sun out so they don't see the sun and get really confused." Ari said smirking evilly. "Oh you criminal mastermind." Charlie said sarcastically. "We need food." Ari said. "Why of course. Lead the way my dear." Charlie said.

"Funyons, Mountain Dew, Cheetos, Oreos, Beer, Whiskey, Wine, what are we forgetting?" Ari asked. "I do need milk, donuts, toaster strudels, whoppers, kit kats, snickers, and anything else that has trans fat." Charlie said. They finished getting food, bought a cheesy teen magazine and checked out. A really pretty gir walked by and Charlie almost fell on the floor. "Did you see her? Her chest was at least c-cup, and her hair was black, her eyes were green and she walked gracefully. Dude, I might ditch you and go tap her up." Charlie said. "You go do that. I'll get the confused 5'6 man with black hair and a trench coat." Ari replied.

They got back to Charlie's and the snacks got arranged, the movie was in, the face masks were drying and almost all the alcohol was gone. Ari called the Winchesters and told them she would be back tomorrow at around 11, slurring her words just a little. They both fell asleep on her couch and awoke with headaches. Charlie provided the water and pain killers and Ari started putting the toaster strudels in the toaster and poured the milk while munching on her donut. "That was fun Charles. Thanks for letting me stay, and everything else. I will update you on everything that happens. And if you do get the black haired beauty, I want to know everything." Ari said "Come back anytime. Except when the tent is a rockin' please don't come in a knockin'. For all we know it could be the black haired beauty." Charlie smirked and hugged Ari as she walked out the door.

Ari got back to the motel, put her stuff that she had bought in her hotel room and went to see the boys. "Rise and shine!" Ari screamed as she entered their room. "Fuck you and your fucking 'Rising and Shining' and your fucking happiness and your damn smile." Dean grumbled upset that Ari woke him. "Where's Sammy?" Ari asked. As on cue, Sam walked in sweating and panting. "Gross. Go shower, stinky." Ari said and pushed him to the bathroom. "Well hello to you too." Sam said smiling to see that Ari was back.

As Sam was taking his shower and Dean was sleeping, Ari put the skeleton in the closet, spiders around the room with long rubber snaked under pillows and blankets and on chairs and went to the impala to finish her work. Then a loud scream erupted from the motel room. Ari ran in to see Dean on the floor, panting and Sam terrified. "Why the fuck is there a fucking spider on my goddamn pillow?!?!" Dean screamed at Ari. Pretending to cry, Ari put her head in her hands and fake wept. "I',-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad." Dean said pulling Ari into a hug. Taking this opportunity she took a rubber snake and having it 'slither' up Deans back. Screaming again, Dean frantically wiped his back as both Ari and Sam laughed their asses off. "You know what? Fuck you." Dean said angrily. "But Dean-o that's a little too incest for my taste." Ari said walking out of the motel room proud. 

And that's when she saw him. The confused man with black hair in a trenchcoat walking towards the motel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4!!!!!!!!!!

Castiel?!?!?!? (yes)

Charlie?!?!?!?!?! (yeah)

deAN AND SAM SCARED? YEah

GOOdnight.

~N