Chapter 8

Ari stomped into the boys room screaming her ass off. "What the hell do you mean that you 'took care of' the fucking changelings? And without me?!" She continued to yell as the boys packed. "We tried to wake you but you wouldn't wake for the life of you." Dean explained. "Well, Derek is gone, left me his phone number, what a fucking champ by the way, and I missed out on a hunt?!" "No, you slept through a hunt. You would not wake. We tried to shake you, slap you, put whip cream on your hand and tickled your nose, we pushed you off the bed, we put you in the shower with the cold water, we even tried to burn you and you would not wake. It was really weird." Sam said. "You tried to burn me?!" Ari yelled with astonishment. "Don't worry Gabe fixed you. He said you were put under by a charm, or hex bag. Which was not cool, but we found it." Dean said and moved on to packing his stuff from the bathroom. "I am going to pack, don't disturb me. I will come out when I'm finished." Ari said and left room number seven.

When she got to her room, she started packing and called Derek. "Hey Derek, it's uh, me Ari. I would like to talk this out, so when you get a chance, call me back. Please. Bye." Ari left a voice mail and hung up. It only took her fifteen minutes to pack. She walked out to see the boys walking to he impala. "So where are we going next?" Ari asked. "Uh, a little town called uh, Dean what was it called?" "Fars Wallow? Something around that I believe." Dean said, looking very unsure. "Stars Hallow?" Ari guessed. "'Yeah. How did you know?" Sam asked. "This place used to be a great home for me." Ari smiled and climbed into the impala.

"What was Stars Hallow like?" Sam asked. "Oh it was just beautiful. It was quite a small town though. It was the type of town where everybody knew everyone. There was Lorelei (laura-lie), Rory, Lane, Sookie, Luke, Taylor, Babeitt (ba-bet), Miss. Patty, and Kirk and there was even a Dean there. He even kind of looks like you Sam. Luke owns a diner called Luke's and Lorelei and Rory eat there everyday, Rory was dating Dean, and Dean loved cars. Rory wants to go to Harvard, and become a journalist. Lorelei got pregnant at sixteen with sweet little Rory, and Lorelei pushed almost everybody away. She just wanted to raise the little girl how she wanted to. Not have her over controlling parents raise her, and Christopher left her and Rory because his over controlling parents didn't want him to waste his life away with a child at sixteen. So this ended up Lorelei In the infamous Stars Hallow. Both Lore and Chris just wanted to be themselves but their parents only wanted sophisticated and posh children. So naturally, Chris bought a great motorcycle, and started worshipping The Offspring, and Lorelei was just an all around bad girl. Sneak out her windows, wear the most un-approved outfits by her parents and she even worships Metallica." "Ah that's my kind of girl! Well, minus the pregnant part." Dean said.

"When I got to the town, there was a case thirty minutes away in Hartford that my dad worked on. He left me in Stars Hallow because the case was werewolves. When I was in Stars Hallow, I went to Luke's because I was hungry. He was surprised at a new customer. Not many people visit Stars Hallow. I had my giant army bag and backpack. I plopped them down and sat at the counters. We talked and I ended up telling me that my dad temporarily placed me here and Luke made me a deal. He said I could stay at his apartment with him as long as I helped with the diner and went to school. I was a bit unsure because I had just met him but he said I could take the bed and he takes the couch. The apartment was just above the diner and if i didn't want to, I could go stay at the Independence Inn, where Lorelei works. I said that I'd stay with him and I would go to school and help out the diner. When we get there i will give you the grand tour. But I am tired. Despite sleeping for about thirteen hours today." Ari said and fell asleep in the back.

IN STARSHALLOW

"Hey yo Ari. Wake up, we're here." Dean said shaking her awake. "Are we at the inn?" Ari asked. "Yes." Sam replied. "Yay. Hurry up, grab your bags." Ari said rushing the boys. "I'll meet you inside."Ari said running in. "Michelle!" Ari yelled to the French man working the desk. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" Michelle said in his French accent. "Never mind. Where's Lorelei?" "Probably drinking coffee in the kitchen." "Thanks Michelle. Sam, Dean book a room for us. I'll be in the kitchen." Ari said.