Filed Trip accross the sea .... WAIT WHAT?

Shouto was blocking the classroom door with a thick laryer of ice till he heard his teacher say "Todoroki pleace get ride of the ice blocking the doorway." As Aizawa walked into the classroom he had to use his quirk to shut up his students (expect problem child) before he started to speek "Because of recince events Nezu has arrange for all students in the hero couse to go to the Obelia Empire for their emperor's birthday celebatrion." He waited a moment before covering his ears as he students yelled "WHAT??????"

"Oh heck no! Me and those extras anit buying this!" screamed Bakugou jumping out of his set as the Bakusquad yelled "YEAH!!!" "BAKUGOU! MINA! DENKI! SERO! KIRISHIMA! THIS BEHAVE ISN'T ALLOWED IN THE CLASSROOM!" cried Iida shaking his arm at his classmates in anger before turning to their teacher in a scary come sort of way before saying "Aizawa-Sensei dose this have to do with Izuku's birth?"

All the class looked at him, even Izuku since he didn't know a lot about what was happening, Aizawa sighed before saying "Yes the Obelia Empire said they would like for Izuku to be welcome into the empire as their heir, but also made the threat to take problem child be force and start a war since we would be 'keeping' their prince from them!" At that last comment from their teacher everyone turned to Izuku for some comment.

Izuku blinked and was about to say something till the school's big three came into the classroom crying "IZUKU!!!!" Mirio came over hugging the poor boy as she kept asking to dress him up as Tamaki put himself into the corner beside Aizawa's desk.

"ENOUGH!!!!!" screamed the teacher using his qurik before saying in a scary voice "You all have two days to pack up what you need cause that's the Emperor want to be back in his emprire in less then a week from now, so MOVE IT!!!!"

The students then started to run back to their dorms to start packing, in Izuku's case he was carried their by Miro, as the poor green hair boy thought 'Why do these random things happen to me?' as tears came out of his eyes.

Meanwhile in another part of the school

Claude was in the dorms looking around, after he got healed and his deamans where met,  till he found his grandson's room. Going inside he found a lot of All Might iteams everywhere, from toys to books even the chair!!!! His grandson needs could be much better met with him, this room was the size of a shoe box not a room for an impreal prince!!!

He stopped when he found a painting on a wall it was small but it show Athanaia and a newborn baby with green hair, he slowly touch his daughter's smiling face as he thought 'I made a grave mistake Athanasia, but I won't fail your son.' He then spotted on the dress a necklace with a little light pink peral, the same necklace his beloved Diana wore when he met her, he thought it was loss but it seemed somehow his grandson had it.

He slowly left the room without noticing the photo of a cute baby Izuku in All Might costume with his handsome father holding him as All For One put the necklace on the baby.