Izuku learns the truth on what happened to his Mother

*Sapphire Palace, home of Obelia Princes*

"Ow Sensei that hurts!" cried the jeweled eye cinniomen roll of Class 1-A as Eraserhead finished lecturing his class and slapping the boy over the head for his 'dangeros stunt'. Felix was also pointing his sword at the teacher's neck ready to slice it off for hitting his prince. They managed to get back to the royal grounds, but news spread fast at Emperor calling a boy with jeweled eyes and 'de Alger Obelia' and scolding him in public.

The Alpheus tried to fallow them to try and get some information from the students or to find Jennette but Emperor Claude order the palace gates locked from any nobles entering the grounds without HIS permisson. Claude then left his guests and grandson with Felix to go deal with Jennette and to remind the staff that now the lying Princess was now no longer the heir she now had no rights to ANYTHING of the Obela Family treasure or titles. She was now lower then a commoner in the Palace grounds and would be treated worst the Athanasia was.

"Pleace reframe from hurting the Prince, Sir Aizawa." The Crimson Knight said in a cold voice before speaking cheerfully to Izuku "Prince Izuku you'll be staying in the Sapphire Palace and if you like your classmates can stay with you!" "The Sapphire Palace?" Ochako asked as she tilted her head to the side remembering the Emperor order to locked the Princess in the Emerald Palace. 

Momo saw a look of confussion on her friends face before saying "In the Obelia Empire the royal family members each reisen in their own palaces once they reach of age or marry, but Princess and Princes stay in two palces. Emerald for the Princesses and Sapphire for the Princes." The class nodded but the teachers all sent glares at Felix.

The students didn't know in the meeting that Inko told the staff of UA that her sister- in- law was forced to grow up and mistred in the Ruby Palace, a Palace bulit for the Emperor's coubines to live in who all were killed by Claude on the same day as Athanasia BIRTH!

 Felix remember trying to get his old friend to move both girls into the same palace but Claude said many times Athanasia wasn't a Princess so she didn't desver to live in the Emerald Palace, he even caught the budge of the Ruby Place every time the Knight tried to reason with him.

In fear of the forgotten Princess straving or freezing to death without those servants help Felix stopped, but the bugdet remanded the same. The lost money went to Jennette's spending witch disappered faster then it would have in the Ruby Palace. An anything that was left was taken by greedy servants.

As the teens and teachers got into carriages, since the Prince's Palace was quiet a bit away, Izuku study the ground wondering if his mom walking the garedens or even riding in the same carriage as him. Once they reach the Sapphire Palace Izuku step out to be met by at lest over 50 servents and 60 gurads.

Two maids stood in the very front, both looking at Izuku as tears fall down their faces. Both looked about the same age, but the maid on the left had Amber eyes and hair. The maid of the Right had Ashy- Purple hair and eyes.

 The maid of the Right had Ashy- Purple hair and eyes

*Ces, Athanasia's maid who was loyal to her. Worked in the Ruby Palace untill the execution of the First Pirncess*

*Hannah, Athanasia maid who was loyal to her

*Hannah, Athanasia maid who was loyal to her. Worked In the Ruby Palace untill the execution of the First Princess*

"Are you both ok!" Izuku started to painic before pulling out tissues form his bag, his peral necklace falling out and landed by the Amber eye woman who slowly picked it up stairing at it in disbelife.

"Your Princess Athanasia baby aren't you?" the other maid ask and the green hair teen nodded his head slowly as the other maid handed the necklace back the tears now becoming one of joy. "We prayed you serviced and you did, Ces he lived!" the Amber maid looked at the boy with joy on her face as the other maid, now known as Ces pulled her back before pointing at Felix. Who was now stairing at the two maids with a hard look on his face.

"You both knew the Princess was pregnant? Why didn't you say anything?" order the Knight as a dark aura started to form around him. Ces pushed Izuku behind her before spitting out "Lily York order those loyal to the Princess not to say a word, or else you'll all would think the reson of the posioning of Princess Jennette was to make sure her child had no compation!" Looking behind her Ces said to the other maid "Hannanh bring the Prince inside Now!"

"NO, we'll be getting the truth NOW! HOW MANY OF YOU KNEW!" shouted the red head and soon the students were rushing out of the carriages worry for their friend. Hannah had enogh and shouted as she got in the Crimson Knight face no longer caring for her life as anger took over "ONLY THE THREE OF US, THE PRINCESS AND HER LOVER KNEW. WE COULDN'T TRUST EVEN A DOCTOR CAUSE YOU FORGOTTEN SIR ROBINE THAT ATHANASIA WAS MISTERED AND NEGLECTED FOR SHE DIDN'T HAVE THE EMPEROR'S LOVE! IT DIDN'T MATTER SHE WAS THE FIRST PRINCESS AND IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER TO YOU WHEN LILY BEGGED FOR THE PRINCESS, WHO SHE RAISED FROM A NEWBORN AND HER ENTIRE LIFE AS YOU KILLED HER!!!!!! OVER THE LIE OF PRINCESS JENNETTE AND HER AUNT, YOU LET THEM LIVE BUT HANGED OUR PRINCESS AND BLOODY MURDER OUR FRIEND OVER THAT LIE!!!!!!!!! THEY WERE KILLED SO JENNETTE COULD BECOME EMPRESS AND CLUADE TO NO LONGER REMEMBER LADY DIANA!!!!!!!!"

"W-what?" asked a small voice and the maids turned relising their Prince was crying and thought 'He didn't know!' Izuku said looking at Felix with a look that was heartbreak, the light in his eyes fadding (the same why his mother's did when Claude told her he never saw her as a daughter) "My mom was hanged over a lie and to make someone else the Empress? An who's Diana?"

CLIFFHANGER!!!! POOR IZUKU 😞 HE'S NOW GOING TO QUESTION EVERYTHING AND WANTING TO LEARN THE REAL TRUTH ON HIS MOM'S PAST. I WONDER IF HE'LL KEEP TRUST FELIX OR NOT, WAIT UNTILL THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT, BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!