The boat ride!

*This is what the boat looks like; just add the Obelia Empire's flags and Royal Family's crest*

"Hey give me back my book Kaachan!" cried Izuku as he chased his best friend around the front deck trying to get his book about quirks back. The Obelia gurads watched over the Prince to make sure nothing happen to him and some of the teachers were watching the gurads cause they didn't truch them.

Claude meanwhile in his cabin working on his paper work but stopped when he heard Izuku lauhing from the open window. Sighing he turned to Felix and asked him if Athanasia used to laugh like that. Felix shooked his head sadly "No your majesty she worked on becoming the perfect princess and when Jennette showed up all of the second princess's work was pushed onto her with the first princess's work to." remembering how the princess didn't get even enough rest or ate properly trying to finish all the paperwork on time.

"But ... she did act diffrently the 15 months before she was acussed of the posioning your majesty." said Felix and Claude froze then remembering something improtant. Izuku needed a mother and a father to be made!

"Felix ...  W-wh-who is Izuku's father?" whispered Claude since he didn't know the man his daughter was with to create the his only grandchild. Was the man a commoner, a noble, a prince? Or did he forced himself onto Athanasia? Claude was now freaking up and was muttering shaking his head in his hands "I don't know anything, I don't know anything" over an over.

Felix was also wondering who Prince Izuku's father was but they were soon interuped by a shaved ice ball being thrown into the window. The two looked at each other before they looked outside to see Izuku and all his classmates playing with shaved ice throwing it at one another.

"Ha miss me Izuku-chan!" cried the chubby cheek brown hair girl doing a little happy dance till she was hit from behind by a spikey haired red head. Who then got hit by a small grape boy, who inturn was hit with a giant snow ball from floating clothes????

"Felix your seeing this to right? It's not my imaginations?" asked Claude but more to himself thinking he was hulltionating again from his drinking problum. Slowly Felix nodded his head not belive in this warm climint, children were playing and throwing snow. 'Is this the after life?' thought the Crimson Knight till the boy with half red and half white hair shot out fire from one side of his body as he slowly melted the snow away.

"I-i-i I think that was the boy's quirk your majesty?" question Felix since learning about quirks was still amazed at the power one person could have. Claude meanwhile was watching his grandson happily talked to the candy cane boy who blushed at the cimmon bun and felt a deep hate for him.

"Let's hope we get to Obelia soon." said Claude before marching away from the window and started writing something down angerly thinking 'I don't think I can deal with those things around my cute grandson any long.'

Unkown to him that he still had another week to go to reach the Obeila Empire since the amount of weight on the boat. It was usally faster if they had less people and iteams on it. Meanwhile Izuku and the others would have the last bit of a break before they where thrown into the viper den of High Scocity.