Villains are landing, I repeat villains are landing!

In a private area that was bought over 16 years ago, that no one was allow to enter because a powerful forcefield was place upon the borders. No one in the Obelia Empire knew who owned the land, not even the Emperor himself. But over time it was soon forgotten.

Unknown to anyone, the land was owned by All For One who bought it a day before Izuku was born. It was support to be were Athanasia and Izuku home, while Hisashi took over the world. Now that dream was gone and now the land was going to be used to train and house his army of villains!

Meanwhile the League of Villains were wondering around the manor, that sat dead center in in the territory. "It's kind of weird that he has so many portraits of this lady? I mean this one has the boss smiling for crying out loud!" pointed Dabi as he stood Infront of a giant painting of the couple.

Shigaraki looked at it before turning away, as he walked down the hallway, but his crew knew right then an there he knows something! Soon the group of friends/ co-workers started bothering the poor guy till finally he exploded!

"ENOUGH! THAT'S SENSEI'S WIFE WHO WE'RE GETTING REVENGE FOR!" Shiggy cried out as he got out of the circle of people, before rushing down the hallway. Heading straight to the only safe place in the manor, his bedroom.

"Why did I say that?" muttered Shigaraki as he slumped down onto his bed, wondering on how he'll explain to Sensei that he told his underlings (cough friends cough) about how the revenge was for Athanasia.

Shiggy remembered when the man who practically raised him showed him a photo of his younger brother Izuku, who was being raised by his aunt. The boy wonder why he wasn't with his mother and All For One told his student about Athanasia and her fate.

The poor boy felt anger towards the Obelia Empire, they were just like everyone else in the world! Sensei was going to fix the world, taking out all those so called heroes and destroy the Obelia Empire. 

Shiggy was also very worried, if world got out to the minions that the boss had an heir, who was half royalty those fools will try and place the boy on the throne, putting a direct target on Izuku's back since those idiots will say who's son the jewel eye boy's parents were.

The ruler of the Underworld itself and a neglected Princess who was exacted on false charges.