Izuku de Alger Obelia

*Creast of the Obeila Royal Family*

"Izuku may I speak to you for a moment?" asked Felix a little while after the snowball fight, seeing the green hair boy writing something in a book while muttering. Beside the young jeweled eye boy was a plate of sweets, little cakes that reminded the Crimson Knight of Princess Athanasia. He few times he saw her at balls, she was by herself looking sad till she spotted the table of food and she grabbed all the sweets she could before leaving.

'Those were the few times she could get them thought.' thought Felix bitterly remembering the Ruby Palace bugget was being used by the greedy maids and none of it was used on the Princess, since in the maids mind she was lucky enough not to been killed at birth. Even Lily York wasn't being paid and asked her family to help the Princess she was raising, for clothes and food. They might not been wealthy but the Yorks were loyal to those who earn their trust. Something the 'beloved' Princess Jennette couldn't even get since the York family and their allies never supported her, the red head even heard rummors of them raising arms to make sure the spoiled brat would never sit on the throne.

"Sure Mr. Feelix what's up?" asked Izuku looking up, tilting his head to the side making him seem like a confussed little fluffy rabbit. Felix so wanted to pet the boy, but needed to stay focus as he sat down he asked what was on his mind "Izuku how much do you know about your Mother?"

"Oh well my Dad told me she was a kind caring person, but she was also shy and timed since people bullied her a lot. My dad and her knew each other for 15 mouths during 9 of them I was inside of Mom." Izuku started bluttering out the things he known about about his Mom, how she like sweets, she was one of the smartest his Dad knew and her name was Athanasia. Also her nickname was Athy.

"Those are all true .... her whole name was Athanasia de Alger Obelia and was the first Princess of the Obelia Empire. She was igorned by everyone since her father, the Emperor payed her no attechion. Her only allies was her nanny Lily York, who raised her in the Palace of Coucibines since birth and two maids." Felix started to say before he chocked on a sob "Once Jennette appered we all gave her the attection even thought she really didn't help with anything, we left it all to Athanasia. Once Jennette was posion the Emperor blamed Athy and had her exucuted, witch the people cheered for since she was the unloved Princess."

Felix eyes started shedding tears as he kept talking "I was forced to kill the nanny ... the woman I love on a lie. Jennette and her aunt stage the whole thing so they could take over the Empire." turing to look at Izuku with the most seroius look on his face now "Your mother never lost her title of Crown Princess since no one bother to fill out the paper work, meaning your her heir and the only thing standing in Jennette's way of becomeing Empiress."

Izuku looked so shocked and now understand why his dad didn't tell him anything of his Mom's family. He wanted to yell at the adult red head infront of him but seeing the look in his eyes it showed he had no choose, like something was being used against him. "But I don't want to rule, all I ever wanted was to be a hero." Izuku said before jumping up and looked out at the sea "Did everyone hate my mom thought?"

"No the poorest of the Empire didn't hate her, she helped them so much even thought she was a neglected child. She vowed to protect the helpless and weak during the vowing ceremony, witch the royal family members vow before the people to something." explained Felix remembering that day, seeing the poor stare at her like she was their savoir while Jennette's vow was that everything stayed the same.

"I need some time to think about all of this ..... see you later Felix." Izuku called before rushing off to find his friends, wanting some confort and to cry over what his mom had to go threw. The Crismon Knight watched the jeweld eye boy ran away, knowing it was a matter of time before the child found out the truth and he needed to be perpared. Jennette wasn't going to let this go, she would end the green boy's life before Izuku could even think about wearing the crown. 

"Blessing and Glory on the star of the Obelia Empire, Izuku de Alger Obelia." whispered Felix bowing to the disappering figure, who turned a corn and disappered from veiw.

HI EVERYONE HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING PHOTO ONE OF THE STORY'S FANS MADE!

This amazing artwork was made by ArianaLyn03, who made the most cute picture of Izuku with jeweled eyes!