Class 1-A in the Obelia Empire

*Athor note; Ok so I will be trying to make this a musical seene like in Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World up top but I will be changing it up a bit. If you don't like musical numbers, your reading the wrong fict* 

"LAND IN SITE, I REPEAT LAND IN SITE!!!!" the Captian of the ship shouted one day earily in the morning, as the sun slowly rose in the sky. Class -1A, their other classmates, and teachers were all dressed in their heroes coustomes. As they group togather on the ship's deck, Izuku saw the girl called Jennette (dressed in the most hidoius looking orange dress with PINK flowers all over it) being dragged off by soilders and put inside a carriage, witch was solded black.

"Izuku you'll be riding with the Emperor." growled All Might in his buff form, glaring at the man who was trying to take HIS student away from him, so he would become the heir to the Obelia Empire. The green hair boy sighed before saying goodbye to his friends before getting off the ship heading towards a golden carriage, witch had the Royal Family's creast on the door. Slowly Izuku got inside sitting beside his grandfather, who smiled before ordering the carriage to start moving. The rest of UA was following on foot, since they didn't know what the carriage drivers were told to do follow with the other carriages or take them somewhere elss.

*Yawn* a lamplighter walking by a few streets over before smiling and starting his job before singing "The sun comes up, the lamps go down the day begins in the Obelia Empire Captial~" 

"There's tea to brew~" a man sings opening a window over top of a shop, before walking back to his wife who was like making their morning meal "And buns to bake~" and the man slowly walked to a crib witch held a baby "And some who just refuse to wake~" 

"While shops are stocked and flocks are fed~" a man coming out of a shop settling up a desble of food for sell, as a man past by him drunk singing "The midnight men drift home to bed~"

"School bells chime, the church bells ring~" a mother sang as she waved off her children to school, as a couple of middle age woman walked past with baskets singing "Children whine, peddlers sing~" and just at that moment the royal carriage past, Izuku looking out the window in aww.

Izuku was righting down things into his note book, "What a day in the Captial~ Come and see how's here~" Claaude watched in smirking before turning looking away for a moment "Everyone knows someone~" and next thing he knew Izuku was jumping out the moving carriage "they come from afar and near~"

Claude order the carriage to stop before jumping out as well, "They bring their geese~" looking around to see his grandson running off with his classmates as the teachers screaming at them to come back. "Their finiest fleece to pleace~ The Keenest eye~" Claude soon was blocked by citevitens bowing to their Emperor blocking the teachers as well from following the students.

"And hope and prey someone will say~" Kogi Koda was seen petting a flock of sheep and Urakrka was faggaling the price of a hair pin in half "There's something they might buy~"

"OI DEKU COME BACK HERE YOU IDOIT NERD RIGHT NOW!!!" Bakugo was screaming as he past by a fish selling and a pig farmer, "With pigs to slop~" the farmer sang as he fed the pigs as the selling threw fish onto a display case "And fish to gut~ It ain't exactly heaven but~" 

"We thank the lord~" a bagger soon started singing holding up a can for monely only for Iida (who was running past looking for a book shop and shouting at any classmates to go back to the teachers) to throw in a whole block of gold, making the baggers eyes go wide open "And kiss the ground~ For bed and borad in~ the Empire's Captial~"