Ijekiel Alpheus, trying to adopt Izuku?

"Athanasia, why? You were mine and you had a child with someone else?" whispered a voice staring at a small drawing inside a fancy golden frame on a wall. The room was only lit by a few candles in the hug room that was the size of a ballroom. 

There was old dusty books, ripped dresses, and random items all threw out the room, all once belong to Princess Athanasia de Alger Obelia. Items that were stolen from when she was alive and when she was executed were stolen from the abandoned Ruby Palace!

The only heir of the Alpheus family has been deeply in love with the blond hair girl since he first saw her at her debutante ball, he spent many days out of sight of watching her. However at one point in time he couldn't get anywhere near the Ruby Palace but only after her death he could.

Ijekiel Alpheus glared at a newspaper on the floor in front of him feet, an article about the late Princess's only child arrive in the capital. Someone other then him touch HIS woman, laid with her and even had a child with her? His blood boiled at the thought, but he could only struck the picture with a loving sigh.

Izuku de Alger Obelia, a young boy who resemble the late Princess even with his ... other features such as his hair and freckles. Oh how he wished that child was his and Athanasia's ... wait that was it!

'I could adopt him, he'll be mine to love an care for. I'll kill anyone who tries to take my son from me!' thought Ijekiel as he smirk got wider an wider open his face, as the adult started laughing like a crazy person would.

He quickly made his way out of the room, making sure to lock it behind him since the last time he didn't a maid came in an tried to TAKE his wife's things. If things had been different then Athanasia would be here living inside this room he created for her here in his estate grounds. Not ever stepping outside or seeing anyone else but him ... an maybe any children the two had.

But that was in the past now, he needed to go back to Duchy's main library to find that spell he once read about as a child. One that would not only change the DNA of a person but also be able to change the personality of said person it was used on.

He could make Izuku into the perfect child of his!

He would be shy, kind and wise but relied on his father, aka Ijekiel Alpheus to guide and protect him from the cruel world. He'll allow his father to spoil his son with affection and gifts, but would get ride of the head of the family if he tried to use Izuku like he did with Jennette.

He also needed to get ride of both the current Emperor and also that no good brat, Jennette. God if only up to know she was the only chance of getting a new heir to the throne was by her popping one out, Ijekiel would have knocked her off years ago!

'Maybe I should stage a coup ... yes I could rule over the empire while my little Izuku would be the perfect heir. Plus no one would argue of course because he had the old bloodline and new royal one in his veins!' thought Ijekiel happily as he made his way down the secret tunnel that lead right into his bedroom. Knowing sooner then later Emperor Claude would have to open the gates of the Palace grounds back up.

Then he could find Izuku and slowly gain his trust until he preform the adoption, then everything would be perfect!

Until he learned from his father at dinner that evening that Izuku was raised by his biological father, went to a school to become a HERO, had a strange power called a 'quirk' and the boys teachers plus classmates were also in the Palace grounds taking up all his precious time with his son!