Class 1-A out at sea!

*What Deku's wearing on the boat ride*

"OUI CANDY CANE WHY THE HECK IS ALL THAT!" shouted the angry blond pointing at the larged pill of luggage pilled behind Shouto. Shouto looked behind him and turned around saying "Mister Aizawa said to pack what we need and I need this." as he thought 'How else am I suppost to prove Izuku is All Might's sercet love child?'

The rest of the class, expect for the problum child, and the school where watching the one sided argument before they all swepted dropped anime style thinking 'How? How our they the best in their year?' "HEY WHERE'S IZUKU BRO?" shouted Kirishima as he looked around the dock for that fluffy green hair when they all turned around when they heard"HEY GUYS SORRY I'M LATE, I ALMOST FORGOT MY LIMITED ADDITION ALL MIGHT BLANKET!!!!!"

Izuku was slowly running towards wearing the most cuties outfit they ever seen with his hair pulled up in a ponytail and also wearing his mother's necklace. Nose bleeds soon came out everyone in the school, expect for the teachers and Princapel (who was right now laughing evily thinking 'I could train him and we can take over the world togather!!!').

Claude turned around seeing his cute grandson running towards the group of bleeding brats and he felt himself wanting to kill them all. Felix saw that looked and rushed over to the new found prince and ofter to take his luggage for him. "Oh thank you Felix pleace be carful though it has all my All Might collection in here!" smiling brightly before passing off the bigger suitcase. 

Jennette meanwhile saw the whole thing from her cabin's window and her anger flared, since the truth came out she lost everyone's respect and was guraded only so she wasn't up to anything. Since she also now had the use of pruducing an heir to the throne they let her do some things but now with Athanasia's child appered she was now lossing the only freedom she had left.

When Jennette was bussy throwing a fit the rest of the gurads that came with the royal family where looking at the new prince with so much hope. He was now the only future for the Empire if anything happened to Emperor Claude and their only way to make up to the late princess. They all felt gulty for what happened to her from her neglected and abused as a young child to dying right infront of a crowd of her own people who celebrated her death.

Claude watched the U.A students all coming abourd the shipped with the teachers thinking 'Athanasia, Diana, I will make things right I promise you both. Nothing will happen to him.' Soon the boat was slowly leaving the port heading into the waters leaving Japen and heading into international waters.

Meanwhile at an airport somewhere in Japen

All for One was slowly getting out of the limo and then leaning back against the hood of it as his people all were running around pack the last of the supplise they needed before they set off for the Obelia Empire. Taking a peace of paper out of his wallet he looked at it; it was a picture of baby Izuku that was taken when he was a week old who was smiling up at the camera reaching for a certant peral necklace.

flashback mode on

"Pleace settle down sweet Izuku~" cried Hisashi pleaded with his baby knowing the inn keeper would come in if izuku didn't stop crying and if she saw his sons eyes then Claude the donkey would find out. Turns out trying to get from the capital to a port in this Empire with a newborn was much hard then he thought it would be.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" cried Izuku and Hisashi sighed knowing it wouldn't stop anytime soon like normal. Since leaving the capital Izuku only cried and All for One thought it might have something to do with Athanasia not being there 'Babies our use to their mother's heart beats so it smooths them ..... that is what the parenting book said.'

He set little Izuku on the bed and tried to grabbed a nappie from his traveling bag but a necklace fell out of it landing on the floor, Hisashi slowly picked it up he looked at thinking of his beloved and whispered "Athy ...." felling a wave of sadness that he hadn't had since his little brother's death. But it stopped when Izuku started giggling. Looking down the villain watched as his son's tiny baby arms lifting up trying to grab the necklace and giggled some more forgeting that he was even crying before. Quickly reaching for his camera he snapped a picture of this cute moment before swaddling his baby up and snapped the necklace around the blanket.

That was the first night Izuku slept without crying and Hisashi felt a sence of peace for the first time in a long while.

Flashback mode off

"Sir" looking up Hisashi saw the doctor walking towards him "The planes ready to go." Nodding his head he started walking towards his plane before he went inside he gave the siggnled to move out. Soon all the planes started heading off towards the Obelia Empire with one goal in mind .......

REVENGE!!!!!!

Hi everyone so I hope everyone liked that cute little flashback and now our Izuku is off towards the Obelia Empire what will happen stay toon to find out!!!!