𝐓𝐰𝐨

"I

"I.. I don't feel right about this Thor." You told everyone.

"Come on, are you nervous to fight now?" Thor smiled and laughed a bit.

"You guys can go, but... I won't be going I'm sorry." You walked out of them room and down the hall.

The feeling in your guts didn't go away once you saw everything began to make their way towards the bifröst.

You just hope that they wouldn't be in any harm.

𖥸

The guy feel didn't go away and you began to just worry for everyone, especially your best friend and crush, Loki.

So they best thing you though was to tell the all father that Thor went to Jotunheim.

You waited at the bifröst as Odin bought everyone back to Asgard.

"Why did you bring us back?" Thor asked his father.

"Do you realize what you've done? What you've started?" Odin lectured him.

"I was protecting my home." Thor argued with Odin.

"You cannot even protect your friends! How can you hope to protect a kingdom?" Odin continue to lecture him.

You quickly made your way next to Loki as they were arguing.

"Get him to the healing room! Now!" Odin yelled at the others with an injured Fandral.

"There won't be a kingdom to protect if you're afraid to act. The Jotuns must learn to fear me, just as they once feared you." Thor tried to explain to Odin but he won't have it.

"That's pride and vanity talking, not leadership." Odin took him as you noticed Loki have something on his mind.

"What's wrong?" You whisper to Loki.

"Uhh... something happened." He stated as you drowned out what Thor and Odin Conversation.

"My... skin turned blue." He whispered to you.

"But... how.?" You questioned quietly.

"I don't know." He replied to you.

"You are a vain, greedy, cruel boy!" Odin yelled at Thor.

"And you are an old man and a fool." Thor yelled back after that their was a bit of silence.

"Yes."

"I was a fool to think you were ready." Odin began.

"Father..." Loki tried to say something by Odin shout at him.

"Thor Odinson, you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war!" Odin said as he told the sword out of the bifröst and thunder soon followed.

"You are unworthy of these realms!." Odin walked to Thor and took something off him outfit.

"You're unworthy of your title!" Odin ripped Thor cape off.

"You're unworthy." Odin continued to yelled at Thor.

"Of the loved ones you have betrayed." Odin continued as you and Loki kept quiet and just watched.

"I now take from you your power!." Odin grabbed the hammer.

"I'm the name of my father and his father before." Thor armor began to break.

"I, Odin Allfarher, cast you out!." Odin began to send Thor in the bifröst.

You and Loki just look at Odin with shock Writin all over your face and leave the bifröst.