𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

You and Thor flew down towards malekith and his army

"You needn't have come so far, Asgardians. Death would've come to you soon enough." Malekith told us as we walked towards him.

"Not by your hand." You told him as you glared at him.

"Your universe was never meant to be. Your world and your family will be extinguished!" Malekith said as he use the Aether at us, causing was to fly back to the ground.

We both soon got up and malekith used the Aether at us again. I tried to protect us with me wings but we still went flying back.

They got up again, and Thor used his hammer to stop the Aether.

"You know, with all that power, I thought you'd hit harder." Thor told him as he was using the Aether and Thor threw his hammer towards him, sending him back.

The elves were coming at us as Thor flew towards malekith as the elves were coming at me.

I swing my sword at them as I stabbed them as they come towards me. As you flew towards Thor and Malekith.

The Aether was going towards Thor and you stopped it with your wings this time. As Thor hit malekith with his hammer in the chest.

Thor and I ran towards him but he hit us and sent us back.

You continued to get up and Thor hit his hammer and his chest again causing the ground and other things around us to break.

Malekith used his powers to sent Thor the air. Thor quickly came back towards malekith and sent him them both somewheres. You were towards we're they were but nothing happened.