𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

You, Jane and Frigga were in her chamber as the door opened a the dark elf was here

"Y/n, get Jane out of here." She told you.

"Yes ma'am." You told her.

"And Y/n if anything happens please keep an eye on Loki for me." You told you.

"Do say something lik-

She had cut you off.

"Go now." You and Jane started to leave.

"Stand down creature and you may still survive this." Frigga told the dark elf as she as walking towards him slowly.

"I have survived worse, women." He told her as you were waiting for an escape for you and Jane.

"Who are you?" She asked the elf as you stood in front of Jane was your sword in front of you.

"I am Malekith. And I would have what is mine." Malekith as he looked at Jane and was about to get it her when frigga cut him with her sword.

You and Jane were began a pillar waiting for escape as you watch Frigga and Malekith fight.

She put the blade against his neck but other dark elf showed up and grabbed her by the throat.

You stood in front of Jane to protect her.

"You have taken something child." Malekith told Jane as he started to walk towards us.

"Give it back." He walked towards me and Jane and grabbed Jane and she disappeared.

He then tried to grab you but you started to disappeared as well.

As you were disappearing you saw Frigga being stabbed by the elf who was holding her.

"No!" You yelled but you soon had disappeared.