𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

The three of you then started to leave Alfheim

The three of you then started to leave Alfheim. You founded a cave to say in for a while.

"He's going to unleash it. Not just on Asgard or on a star. Malekith is going to destroy everything." Jane told us.

"How?" You asked.

"Jane, how." Thor asked her.

"I saw him on earth. Why would he go to earth?" She asked.

"The convergence." Thor said.

"None of this would have happened if I hadn't found the Aether." Jane told us.

"Ya, it wouldn't." You said.

"Then malekith would've only possessed it that much sooner." Thor told us.

"I only found it because I was looking for you." Jane told Thor as your heart sink as you were still grieving over Loki's death.

"Jane..."

"Now we're trapped here." Jane said as something started to play.

"What is that?" You questioned.

"It's not me." Thor said.

"Not me either." You said.

Jane grabbed something and spoke into it.

"Hello?"

"Richard? Where are you?"

"Oh, my god, this is amazing. Is it?" Jane continued to speak to her phone.

"How am I getting service here?" Jane questioned.

"No. No. No. please, whatever you do, do not hang up the phone." She told the person on the phone that you couldn't really hear.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah."

"Just stay on the phone, okay?" She told them.

"Oh, my god." Jane said as Jane looked down and grabbed something off the ground.

"No, no, no. Nothing at all."

"Come on." She told us.

"Where are we going?" Thor asked.

"Why are there so many shoes in here?" You asked as their was shoes everywhere.

We walked into something that took us back to Midgard.