𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Thor had told you, he went back to Midgard to see a mortal woman called Jane

Thor had told you, he went back to Midgard to see a mortal woman called Jane. You noticed in that she was injured a bit.

You help Thor take her to the healing room and help her on the table as the healer we're healing her.

"What's that?" Jane asked as table lit up with orange and something was forming above her.

"Be still." One of the healers told Jane as me and Thor watched the healers.

A orange hologram came out of Jane with red around her chest.

"This is not of earth. What is it?" You questioned as you watched.

"We do not know." A healer said.

"But she will not survive the amount of energy surging within her." She continued you could see that Thor was worried for the mortal woman.

"I'm sure everything is going to be fine." You tried to reinsure him.

"That's a quantum field generator, isn't it?" Jane asked.

"It's a soul forge." A healer told Jane.

"Does a soul forge transfer molecular energy from one place to another?" Jane continued to asked, the healer seem a little shocked that she knew that.

"Yes."

"Quantum field generator." She whispered to Thor, Thor smiled back at her.

You honestly thought they were so cute, but you did have to admit she does talk a lot.

"My words are mere noises to you that you ignored them completely?" Odin told Thor as he walked into the room.

"She is ill." Thor told him as he walked to his father.

"She is Mortal." The healer soon began to leave.

"Illness is their defining trait." Odin continued.

"I brought her here because we can help her." Thor told his father.

"She does not belong here in Asgard any more than a goat belongs at a banquet table." Odin explained.

"Did he just..." Jane started.

"Lady Jane I won't if I were you." You told her but she ignored you.

"Who do you think you are?" She asked Odin.

"I am Odin, King of Asgard. Protector of the Nine Realms." Odin introduced himself to her.

"Oh. Well, I'm...." she was about to introduce herself to him but he cut her off.

"I know very well who you are, Jane Foster." Odin told her.

"You told your dad about me? And even your sister." Jane said as she then looked at you.

"I'm not his sister, I'm just a friend." You told her as she said a little oh and apologized to you.

"Don't worry about it." You told her.

"Something is within her, father." Thor told Odin.

"Something I have not seen before." Thor continued to tell Odin.

"Her world has it healers. They are called 'doctors' Let them deal with it." Odin told Thor.

"Guards, take her back to Midgard." Odin told the guard as they walked towards jane.

"No, I would not..." Thor told the guards, but they didn't listen. They touched Jane and a red Energy throw them to the wall.

"...touch her." Thor continued, you just watched in shock at what happened.

"Jane, are you all right?" Thor asked as he walked towards her.

"Yeah." She said weakly.

Odin then walked towards Jane and wave his hand on her arm as we saw red energy coming from her.

"It's impossible." Odin said.

"The infection.. it's defending her." One of the healer told Odin.

"No. It's defending itself." You said.

"Come with me." Odin told Thor and Jane.