𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

You could still tell that what happened in Jotunheim still was bothering him

"We should never have let him go." Volstagg said as he broke the silence in the room.

"There was no stopping him." Sif told him.

"I told you guys." You said.

"Well, at least he's only banished, not dead. Which is what we'd all be if the guard hadn't told Odin where we'd gone." Frandral explained as one help Volstagg with him wound.

You noticed Loki looking down at his hand.

"How did the guard even know?" Volstagg asked.

"I told him." You spoke up.

"What?"

"I told him to go to Odin after you guys left.." you explained.

"You told the guard?" Volstagg yelled at you.

"She saved our lives.and Thor's." Loki told him.

"I had no idea Odin would banish him for what he did." You told everyone.

"Y/n, Loki, you both must go to the Allfather and convince him to change his mind." Sif said as she walked towards you.

"And if we do, then what?" Loki told Sif.

"I love Thor more dearly than any of you, but you know what he is." Loki continued to told the others.

"He's arrogant. He's reckless. He's dangerous. You saw how he was today. Is that what Asgard needs from a king?" Loki continued as he questioned Sif and left the room.

"I'll go talk to him." You said as you followed began him.

𖥸

You followed Loki down to the treasure room.

"Maybe you should try asked Odin to unbanish, Thor?" You said as you both walked down the steps.

"And have him end by actually hurting you." He turned towards you.

"I can't let that happen." He said as he grabbed the tesseract and Loki body started to turn blue.

"Stop!" You heard Odin from behind you both, you turned towards to face Odin as Loki hadn't yet.

"Am I cursed?" Loki asked his father.

"No." Odin told him as Loki put the Tesseract back down.

" what am I?" Loki asked Odin.

"You're my son." Odin told him as Loki turned around and he blue skin started to disappear.

"What more than that?" Loki continued to ask as he walked closer to Odin as you followed behind a little.

"The casket wasn't the only thing you took from Jotunheim that day, was it?" Loki continued as you both were close enough to Odin.

"No."

"In the aftermath of the battle, I went into the temple and I found a baby. Small for a giants offspring. Abandoned, suffering, left to die. Laufey's son." Odin explained to Loki.

"Laufey's son." Loki repeated.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You were knee deep in Jotun blood, why would you take me?" Loki asked him.

"You were an innocent child."

"No, you took me for a purpose. What was it?" Loki continued to ask questions but Odin didn't answer him.

"Tell me!" Loki yelled at Odin.

"I thought we could unite our kingdoms one day. Bring about an alliance, bring about permanent peace. Through you." Odin explained.

"What?"

"But those plans no longer matter."

"So I am no more than another stolen relic, locked up here until you might have use of me." Loki started to yell.

"Why do you twist my words?"

"You could have told me what I was from the beginning, why didn't you?"

"You're my son. I wanted only to protect you from the truth." Odin explained.

"Because I'm the monster, parents tell their children about at night?" Loki explained to yelled at Odin as Odin sat down.

"No no."

"You know, it all makes sense now!
Why you favored Thor all these years! Because no matter how much you claim to love me, you could never have a Frost giant sitting on the throne of Asgard!" Loki continued to yelled as Odin was doing so well.

"Loki stop." You walked towards him.

Odin just layed their and the steps, you could tell he was worried him Odin.

"Y/n, get help now." Loki told you as you quickly ran out the room to get some to help.