𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

You and Loki were having a nice conversation with some of the people at the grandmasters party

"There was a wormhole in space and time beneath me. At that moment. I let go." Loki explained to the people around us and they laughed.

"Loki! Y/n!" Thor yelled.

"Over here. Over here." He said to us as we started to walk towards Thor.

"Excuse us one second." Loki told them.

"Loki! Y/n."

"What?"

"You're both alive?" You asked.

"Yes, of course I'm alive." He told us.

"What are you doing here?" Loki asked him.

"What do you mean, what am I doing? I'm stuck in this stupid chair. Where's your chair." Thor asked.

"We didn't get a chair." You told him.

"Get me out of this one." Thor said.

"I can't." Loki told him.

"Get me out, what?"

"I can't."

"Me and y/n made friends with this man. He's called the grandmaster." Loki explained.

"Oh, he's crazy!"

"I've gained his favor."

"The Bifrost brought me and y/n out here weeks ago." Loki explained.

"Weeks ago?"

"Yes." You told Thor.

"I just got here."

"What are you whispering about?" The grandmaster asked.

"Time works real different around these parts. On any other world, I'd be like, millions of years old. But here on Sakaar..." The grandmaster as their was a long pause.

"In any case, you two know this, uh... You call yourself Lord of Thunder?" He asked.

"Gif of Thunder. Tell him." Thor said.

"I've never met this man in my life." Loki said.

"Me either." You said.

"Loki's my brother."

"Adopted."

"Is he any kind of a fighter?" The grandmaster asked.

"You take this thing out of my neck and I'll show you." Thor told him.

"Now, listen to that. He's threatening me. Hey, Sparkles, here's the deal. If you wanna get back to Ass place, Assberg..." Grandmaster explained.

"Asgard." Thor yelled.

"Any contender who defeats my champion... their freedom they shall win." He explained to Thor.

"Fine, then point me in the direction of whoever's ass I have to kick!" Thor said.

"That's what I call, contender. Direction would be this way, Lord." Grandmaster said as Thor rolled off in his chair.

"Ah, Loki, y/n." Thor yelled at us.

"You should go talk to him." You whispered to Loki, as he let out a sigh.