𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

The door opened to reveal Thor, Valkyrie and Bruce

The door opened to reveal Thor, Valkyrie and Bruce .

"Surprise." Loki said as the door opened.

Thor grabbed something from the table and through it at Loki.

"Ow."

"Just had to be sure." Thor said.

"Hello, Bruce." Loki said to Thor.

"So, last time I saw you, you were trying to kill everybody. Where are you at these days?" Bruce asked.

"It varies from moment to moment." Loki explained.

"Is that a dragon fang?" Thor asked.

"It is."

"My god."

"This is the famed sword of the Valkyrie." Thor said as you looked at the sword as you were tied up.

"Sakaar and Asgard are about as far apart as any two known systems. Our best bet is a wormhole just outside of city limits. Refuel on Xander, and we can be back in Asgard in 18 months." Valkyrie explained.

"Nope, we are going through the big one." Thor said.

"The devils anus?" Valkyrie questioned.

"Anus!" Bruce yelled.

"Wait, wait, wait. Whose anus?" He asked.

"For the record, I didn't know it was called that when I picked it." Thor explained.

"That looks like a collapsing neutron star.. inside of an Einstein Rosen Bridge." Bruce said.

"We need another ship." Valkyrie said.

"That would tear mine to pieces." She continued.

"She's right, we need one that can withstand the geodetic strain from the singularity." Thor explained.

Land has an offline power steering system... that could also function without the on board computer." Bruce explained.

"And we need one with cup holders, because we're gonna die. So, drinks!" Valkyrie said as she raised a glass.

"Do I know you? I feel like I know you." Bruce said to Valkyrie.

"I feel like I know you, too. It's weird." Valkyrie pointed at Bruce.

"What do you say? Uncharted metatactic travel through a volatile cosmetic gateway. Talk about an adventure." Thor said as they fist bumped.

"We need a ship."

"Need a ship."

"There are one or two ships. Absolute top of the line models..." Valkyrie began.

"I don't mean to impose..." Loki said as Valkyrie through a glass cup at him and it hit the wall next to him.

"But the grandmaster has a great many ships. I may even have stolen the access codes to his security system." Loki explained.

"And suddenly you're overcome with an urge to do the right thing." Valkyrie said.

"Heavens, no." Loki told her.

"I've run out of favor with the grandmaster...and in exchange for codes and access to a ship.. I'm asking for safe passage through the anus." Loki explained.

"You're telling us that you can get us access into the garage... without setting off any alarms?" Thor questioned.

"Yes, brother. I can." Loki told him.

"Okay, can I just... A quick FYI. I was just talking to him just a couple minutes ago... and he was totally ready to kill any of us. And I think Y/n is on the same page as him too." Bruce explained.

"He did try to kill me." Valkyrie said.

"Yes, me too. On many, many occasions. There was one time when we were children... he transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that I love snakes. So, I went to pick up the snake to admire it... and he transformed back into himself and he was like, yeah, it's me! And he stabbed me. We were eight at the time." Thor explained.

"What about Y/n." Valkyrie asked.

"Uh.. she was mourning the death of her mother then." Thor explained.

"Who's was her mother?" Valkyrie asked.

"Freya." Thor told her as she looked at you with wide eyes as it looked like she knew Freya.

"If we're boosting a ship... we're gonna need to draw some guards away from the palace." Valkyrie explained.

"Why not set the beast loose?" Loki asked.

"Shut up." Thor told Loki.

"You guys have a beast?" Valkyrie asked as that change her mood from Freya.

"No, there's no beast." Thor told her.

"He's just being stupid." Bruce said.

"We're going to start a revolution." Thor said.

"Revolution?" Bruce questioned.

"I'll explain later." Thor said.

"Who's this guy again?" Valkyrie questioned.

"I'll explain later." Thor said again.