𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

The jet landed at Stark Tower, Dr Selvig was on the top of the building as he was using the Tesseract to summon Loki's army

You and Loki were in the building of the tower, Loki walked out of the building to the balcony and Tony was in front of him high in the air.

Tony landed on another balcony as his suit was coming off and Loki and him walked in the building.

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity." Loki walked I the building and towards Tony.

"Actually, I'm planning to threaten you." Tony said to us.

"You should have left your army on for that." You told Tony.

"Yeah. It's seen a bit of mileage, and you've got the glow stick of destiny." Tony said as he walked to his bar.

"Would you two like a drink?" He asked the both of you.

"I'm good." You told him.

"Stalling me won't change anything." Loki told him with a smirk.

"No, no. Threatening. No drink? Are you sure?" He continued to ask.

"I'm having one." Tony said as you and Loki walked to the window.

"The Chitauri are coming. Nothing will change that. What have I to fear?" Loki then turned to Tony.

"The Avengers. That's what we call ourselves. We're sort of like a team. Earth's mightiest heroes type thing." Tony said as he poured himself a drink.

"Yes, I've met them, a long with Y/n." Loki told him.

"Yeah, we're not to happy about Y/n's betrayal. It takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But let's do a head count, here. Your brother, the demigods, a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend. A man with breathtaking anger management issues, a couple of master assassins, and you and Y/n, you've managed to piss off every single one of them." Tony explained.

"That was the plan." Loki told him, you though for a moment to we're Loki asked you to join him. Did he know you were join him? You thought to yourself.

"Not a great plan." Tony said after he took a sip of his drink.

"When they come, and they will, they'll come for you both." Tony said as he walked towards Loki and you.

"We have an army." You told Tony as you glared at him.

"We have a Hulk"

"I thought the beast had wondered off." Loki told him.

"You're missing the point. There is no throne. There is no version of this where you come out and on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the earth, you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it." Tony said as he took another sip of his drink as Loki's began to walk towards him.

"How will your friends have time for me when they are so busy fighting you?" Loki told him as he put the scepter to Tony's chest and nothing happened.

"This usually works."

"Well, performance issues it's not uncommon. One out of five..." Tony began as Loki grab Tony by the throat and throw him.

"Jarvis, anytime now."

You will all fall before me." Loki said as you grabbed Tony.

"Deploy."

You throw Tony out the window, but Tony had dragged you with him.

"Y/n." You heard as you and Tony were flying.

You saw something catch Tony, but you were still falling.

But you hit the ground wing appeared from your back as you flew up in the air.