𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

We saw Odin staring at the door bf of the cliff

We saw Odin staring at the door bf of the cliff. We walked towards him.

"Father?" Thor questioned.

"Look at this place. It's beautiful." Odin said.

"Father it's us." Thor told him.

"My sons and y/n. I've been waiting for you." Odin told us.

"I know. We've come to take you home." Thor explained to him.

"Home, yes. Your mother, she calls me. Do you hear it?" He asked us.

"Loki, lift your magic." Thor told him as he shock his head.

"Took me quite a while to break free from your spell. Frigga would have been proud." Odin told Loki.

"Come and sit with me. I don't have much time." Odin said as we sat on a rock nearby.

"I know that we failed you. But we can make this right." Thor explained.

"I failed you. It is upon us. Ragnarok." Odin told us.

"No, I've stopped Ragnarok. I put an end to Surtur." Thor told him.

"No. It has already began. She's coming. My life was all that held her back. But my time has come. I cannot keep her away any longer." Odin said.

"Father, who are you talking about?" Thor questioned.

"Goddess of Death, Hela. My firstborn. Your sister." Odin explained.

"Your what?" Thor questioned.

"Her violent appetites grew beyond my control. I couldn't stop her so I imprisoned her. Locked her away. She draws her strength from Asgard... and once she gets there, her powers will be limitless." Odin continued to explain.

"Whatever she is, we can stop her together. We can face her together." Thor tried to tell his father.

"No, we won't. I'm on a different path now. This you must face alone. I love you, my sons." Odin told Thor and. Loki.

"Look at that." Odin pointed at something and we saw nothing but the water.

"Remember this place. Home." Odin then started to disappear in gold dust as we stood up.

You noticed Loki was upset, you try to comfort him as you rubbed his back.

The area began to change as thunder and clouds were coming.

"Brother."

"Thor."

You noticed Sparks of lightning in his hand.

"This was your doing." Thor told Loki

As a dark hole with green was behind us as we turned around. We walked towards it and changed to are Asgardian clothes.

A woman began to walked out of the green hole and towards us.

"So he's gone." She said.

"That's a shame. I would've liked to have seen that." She continued.

"You must be hela. I'm Thor, son of Odin." Thor told her.

"Really? You don't look like him." She told Thor.

"Perhaps we can come to an argument." Loki told her.

"You should like him. And you girly." She turned towards you.

"Y/n, daughter of Freya." You told her.

"Oh, I remember her. I was the one who killed her after all." She told you as you felt your heart drop.

"Kneel."

"Beg your pardon?" Loki questioned as she summoned a sword.

"Kneel. Before your queen." She told us.

"I don't think so." Thor said as he through his hammer towards her but she caught it.

"It's not possible." Thor said.

"Darling, you have no idea what's possible." She said as she broke the hammer.

She summoned another sword as started walking towards us.

"Bring us back!" Loki yelled.

"No." Thor yelled as the bifrost grabbed us.

"Loki! Y/n!" You both looked down to see hela behind you both. Loki summoned a dagger and through it at her but she caught it and thought towards us as Loki grabbed me as we felt out of the bifrost.