𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲

You, Loki and another woman walked towards the grandmaster with soldier behind you

"I'm upset! I'm very upset."

"You know what I about being upset? The blame. Right now, that's the mindset that I'm in. And you know who I'm blaming?" Grandmaster explained.

"Grandmaster, I can..." Loki began.

"Hey! Don't interrupt me!" He told Loki.

"Here you go." The woman next to the grandmaster said.

"You are you hanging me the melt stick? He was interrupting. That's not a capital violation. Where was I?" Grandmaster said.

"My previous champion has come up missing... and it's all because of that Lord of Thunder. It's all because of him. Your brother." He told Loki.

"Whatever the story is. Adopted, or complicated. I'm sure there's a big history. And your contender..." he said as he pointed at Loki.

"My dear friend... if you were to give me 12 hours, I could bring hegemony both back to you. Alive." Loki explained.

"I could do it in two." The woman next to the both of you said.

"We could do it in one." You said.

"Let's stop there. You know what? I woke up this morning thinking about a public explosion. But for now, I'll settle for this sweet little...who's gonna get him first?" The grandmaster said.

"So, you're on the clock." He told us.

𖥸

"What have you done?" Loki said to the woman.

"I don't answer to you, lackey." She told him.

"It's Loki." You corrected her as you grabbed her hand.

"And you will answer to the grandmaster." Loki told her.

She hit your hand as you hit hers as she hit you in the face.

"Why would you help my brother escape with that green fool?" Loki asked as he summoned a dragger.

"I don't help anyone." She told him.

"Sure you don't." You summoned a sword and swung it towards her.

As both your blades were attacking each other. You grabbed her hand and looked down to see the mark of the Valkyries.

"You're a Valkyrie." You said as you were shock.

She managed to get her hand lost as Loki then started to attack her as well.

"I thought most of the Valkyrie had all died gruesome deaths." Loki said to her.

"Choose your next words wisely." She told Loki as she had her knee on his chest as she pinned him to the wall.

"I'm terrible sorry. Must be a very painful memory." Loki said as he grabbed her head.

Valkyrie left back towards the ground after that as she kicked both of us to the ground.