𝐒𝐢𝐱

After Loki and Thor fought he had told you that Loki had dead

After Loki and Thor fought he had told you that Loki had dead. You were in disbelief, you ran to your room and fell on you bed a you sobbed.

You never had gotten a chance to even tell Loki that you loved him.

Soon enough, the door opened and frigga walked over to you.

"Don't worry, child, he's not dead." Frigga comforted you.

𖥸

Soon enough after a couple of days, Frigga told Thor, that Loki was still alive and you went with him to Midgard.

You and Thor landed on a jet, the door of the jet started to open and we jumped to see a guy in a yellow and red suit.

Loki look terrified as he saw Thor, but you could tell he was happy to see you at least.

Thor then hit the guy in the yellow and red suit and grabbed Loki and we the landed on a small rocky hill.

"Loki, Where is the Tesseract?" You asked him.

"I miss you, too." Loki told the both of you.

"Do I look to be in a gaming mood?" Thor yelled at him.

"You should thank me. With the bifröst gone, how much dark energy did the all father have to muster to conjure you here to your precious earth?" Loki told Thor.

Thor dropped his hammer and grabbed Loki again.

"Me and Y/n thought you dead." Thor told him.

"Did you mourn?" Loki asked.

"Of course we did." You told him, there was definitely something different to Loki now than back on Asgard.

"We all did. Our father..." Thor began to told Loki.

"Your father." Loki corrected him and Thor let him go.

"He did tell you my true parentage, did he not?" Loki asked Thor as he walked away from Thor as he had his hand on his back.

"Loki, the three of us were raised together. The three of us did everything together even if I wasn't you and Thor family, I was taking in after my mother's death. Do you not remember?" You explained as you asked him.

"I remember a shadow, living in the shade of Thor's greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss." Loki look towards Thor.

"I, who was and should be, king!" Loki argued with Thor.

"So you take the world I love as a recompense for your imagined slightes? Do you see how much this hurts Y/n? She never done anything but be by your side though everything." Thor told Loki.

"No, the earth is under my protection, and Y/n deserves more then is, Loki." Thor continued.

"And you're doing a marvelous job with that. The humans slaughter each other in droves while you idly fret. I mean to rule them, as why should I not?" Loki explained to Thor.

"You think yourself above them?" Thor asked.

"Well, yes."

"Then you miss the truth of ruling, brother. A throne would suit you ill." Thor told him as Loki walked up the hill.

"I've seen worlds you've never known about! I have grown, Odinson, in my exile. I have seen the true power of the Tesseract, and when I wield it..." Loki explained as we walked up the hill.

"Who showed you this power?" You asked him.

"Who controls the would be king?" Thor asked Loki as he got closer to him.

"I am a king!"

"Not here!"

"You give up the Tesseract! You give up this poisonous dreams! You come home." Thor told him.

"I don't have it." Loki told him as Thor grabbed his hammer.

"You need the Cube to bring me home. But I've sent it off, I know not where." Loki told Thor.

"You listen well, brother." Thor began but was hit off the hill.

"I'm listening."

"Loki, you don't look well." You told him as you walked towards him and put your hand on his cheek.

"I can assure you, I'm fine." Loki smiled at you as he gently grabbed your hands and put that to his.

"Come rule with me, be my Queen." Loki told you.

"I don't know." You replied to him as you definitely thought about his question.

"I'll give you some time to think on it." He told you as he rubbed his thumb on your cheek, which made you feel butterflies in your stomach.