Chapter 1

(Jimin pov)

Beep beep beep beep........."argh fucking shit" jimin woke up to the sound of his alarm. It was 7:30am and his new school was starting at 8:30. " Have an hour to get ready.....wow this is so annoying and tiring"
He jumped out from his king sized bed and went to to his amazing bathroom to get ready.

So you see jimin came from America to complete his studies cause his so called dad made him. Did he like it? No. Did he have a choice? Another huge no. He just wanted to live in peace and do his pile of work from his fashion brand balenciaga. But now he had to go to school and study again. He didn't even have time to rest from his flight cause he came to korea yesterday and he's fucking jet lagged. The only thing he's happy about is he gets to meet his childhood friends taemin and sungwoon who goes to the same school he is going to go.

.....
He parked his black mercedes amg gt in a parking lot away from school and walked the rest. He didn't want to look so rich and wanted to be normal. He was wearing a plain black tee with blue ripped jeans and a pair of black timberlands.

But apparently he was wrong about the car thing because everyone seems to be coming from cars and 'walking' to school was considered poor.
It  was a top class school only rich kids could attend. He walked through the gates into the school. Everyone was looking at him. Some were whispering and some were awe struck. He knew he was handsome and stuff but he didn't want the attention. He kept a blank face and went near the lockers were he was supposed to meet his two friends.

"Jimin? Jimin is that you?! Omg you look so different." Taemin shouted and came running towards me with sungwoon right after him. " Where are your chubby cheeks?" Sungwoon said. " Guys stop it!" I giggled. "Seriously jimin now you look so hot but cute too" taemin said.
"Aren't we supposed to go to class now?" I quickly said cause I didn't want to hear any more compliments and bickering from my friends.

Rumors spread like wild fire about the new student who was handsome but apparently he was poor and came to this school from a scholarship. Everyone was talking about jimin and he was having a headache. He didn't want to correct them about his so social status cause he really didn't give a fuck about what people said. He took business and design classes in his school. Neither of his friends took that class so he had to sit alone during the lectures. No one came and talked to him because they thought he was poor. Soon it was lunch break and he found his friends and went to the break room.

" Hey jimin should I everyone that you aren't poor and stuff? I don't want to hear them talking shit about you" his friends said. " No guys, let them say anything cause I really don't care--" he was pushed away along with everyone to the side of the corridor making space in the middle. " What is happening??" " Who is coming?" I asked my friends who were looking a bit scared.
"It's the popular kids of the school and they bully people too you know" sungwoon whispered. I was looking for the 'popular' guys through the crowd and saw two guys walking away from the break room towards the school grounds. One had raven hair and the other had blue hair. They both looked tall and well built. "What's so special about those two?!" Jimin scoffed in his head when the crowd started to scatter once more.

They went to the break room and sat down on table near the corner. Jimin wanted to know about the popular guys and that's what he did. " Aren't you guys gonna tell me about those two and why you two looked scared shitless? And why are those girls and guys swooning around them like a hungry pack of wolves?"
Taemin and sungwoon looked at each other and then at me. "Ok we'll tell you" sungwoon sighed.
"There are 6 guys in their group. Two of them are seniors and they are dating each other. Namjoon and Seokjin hyungs. Yoongi hyung is always grumpy and talks less, hoseok hyung is the only one who is kind to us. And the two you saw are taehyung and jungkook." Taemin explained.
" Those two are the worst. They are best friends and extremely rich. Taehyung messes around with everyone and jungkook
Is a literal spoilt jerk. He bullies people who goes against him and his friends and he's a total playboy just like taehyung." Sungwoon said.
" And now jungkook bullies us because taehyung's ex girlfriend chose me instead of taehyung. They bully sungwoon cause he's my friend" taemin sighed with trembling lips.
By the time they stopped explaining jimin was furious and his face was red from anger.
"What the fuck is wrong with them??? How could they do that to you two. It wasn't like you stole taehyung's girlfriend!. Ugh I hate them already. I can't wait to teach them a lesson" jimin fumed.
"Woah calm down chim. Just let it go or else they'll hurt you too. You're a target now because your our friend and people think your poor too" they calmed down their friend.
"But still how could they do that?. I'll drop it for now because of you guys but I won't forget it!"Jimin shouted.

.......
It was the end of the school and everyone was going home or staying for extra curricular activities. Jimin and his friends were walking out of their school.
"Hey guys, can't I join the dance club?"jimin asked.
"Oh of course you can! Even I'm in the club." Taemin said excitedly.
"Yayy. I'll join tommorow" jimin piped.
"Bye chim our cars are here, see ya tomorrow" they waved and went off. Jimin had to walk further to get to his car in the public parking lot.
When he was walking he heard someone whistling. Before he could turn around, someone snaked their hand around his waist.
" Hey baby boy, what are you up to?" Someone asked.
"Who the hell are you and don't touch me bitch" jimin sassed and slapped away the person's hand.
"Ohh playing hard to get I see. I'm jackson." He whispered to his ear. Jimin rolled his eyes and scoffed.
Suddenly he groped jimin's ass and walked away saying" I'll make you beg for me to fuck you hard baby. See you tomorrow!!!"
Before jimin could punch the guy he was already gone with his gang of friends laughing.
He went to his car and drove to his penthouse apartment. Even though he looked cute and hot he could fight well. He couldn't wait to punch that guy. He was already dreading about thinking about what will unfold in school tommorow.

What he didn't know was tommorow was gonna hell of a day to him....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pls vote and leave comments!
Love you guys
-Eden:)