Chapter 31

Jimin woke up to the sound of a baby crying. He opened his eyes groggily and checked the time. It was almost 11:30am but he was still tired. He was jet lagged since he came back from Italy after a whole month just yesterday. He was supposed to stay there for one more day but he had come back yesterday because of taehyung.

He did his morning routine and went outside the guest room of Jin and Namjoon's house into the kitchen. Taehyung was feeding Jin's baby daughter while Jin was preparing food for them. Jimin smiled at them, going towards taehyung.

"Hi cutie~" he said softly, caressing the little kid who was smiling at him widely making him chuckle.
"Gosh she's just like you jin hyung. The only feature she got from Namjoon hyung are his dimples." He said making the other two men laugh.
"That's because my genes are perfect and powerful." Jin joked.
"If Namjoon hyung heard that he'll surely throw a fit." Jimin replied while drinking coffee.
"Good for him since joonie hyung went to work." Taehyung grinned.

After Jin went to put her daughter to a nap, jimin sat infront of taehyung, wanting to talk to him. Yesterday he had called jimin, crying into the phone and panicking. So jimin had quickly packed his bags, catching the next flight and come here straight into Jin's house since tae mentioned that he was here.
After coming here, he had got to know that his soulmate was panicking because he was pregnant and didn't know what to do. So like the good friends they were Jin and Jimin had listened to him and given him advice. Jimin had then wandered about everything that changed  during the years. Just three years ago, he had almost left these amazing friends by moving to America. Jimin was extremely thankful for Jungkook for stopping him then.

"How are you today, tae? Any morning sickness?" He asked his friend.
"Just only a bit. I'm still worried and I don't know how to tell Yoongi hyung about this." He replied sadly, as he played with his engagement ring which was sparking due to sunlight, out of nervousness.
"Look at me tae. I understand that you're scared but just imagine how sad and upset hyung will get if he found out later on his own without you telling him. He loves you so much and I'm sure he'll be so happy to hear about the baby. Just don't mope around for long okay?" Jimin advised kindly.
"Yeah you're right. I'll tell him tonight. Thankyou for this jiminie." Taehyung smiled.

Jin came back to the kitchen and sat with them, talking about their lives.
"Does kook know you're back? He was acting like a brat since he haven't seen you for a whole month. This is the longest you've been apart from each other after that first time right?" Jin asked curiously.
"No he doesn't. I was supposed to come back tommorow and I didn't have time to tell him I came because I came here straight away." Jimin smiled.
"Maybe you should surprise him by going to the the company when he's getting off work! You guys should finally confirm the rumors you know. Most of the people doesn't believe them since they want you two for themselves. From the day you got revealed to the public as the owner of Balenciaga and the co CEO of your dad's company and kook as the owner of Jeon Corps along with Golden Closet, you guys are more popular than celebrities." Taehyung said laughing along with Jin making Jimin roll his eyes playfully.

"Yeah I was thinking about it that too. Maybe I'll finally go there for only for kook and not business stuff. Jungkook wanted to make it public before but I wasn't ready for it but now I'm sure. Those stupid paparazzi are following us like crazy and we have to go on detours to get them off track since we live in the same house." Jimin sighed as the other two laughed.
"Jungkook's eyes will blow up when he sees you there. It will be so funny." Jin said as they smiled.

.

.

.

.