Chapter 2

(Jungkook Pov)

Jungkook was getting ready to go to school when his phone started ringing.
"hey tae! Are you ready? I'll come to pick you up in 10."
" I'm not at home right now. I'll stay near the public parking lot near our school till you come"
"Sure tae. Bye"
"Bye kook."

He wore a plain white tee with a black jacket with black jeans. He drove his lamborghini aventador to the parking lot. He was going to call tae to ask him where he was when he saw mop of blonde hair getting out of a mercedes car. When he saw the stranger's side profile his jaw fell down and his eyes widened. The person was the most beautiful being he had ever laid his eyes on. He wanted to see his full face and when he was going to get down from his car tae suddenly jumped in front of the car.
"What the fuck tae!!! You almost gave me a heart attack"
" Haha sorry man. Why do you look so spooked when I came?" Tae asked.
Jungkook didn't want to say he saw a gorgeous guy because he was a playboy and he never felt really attracted and had feelings towards someone.
"Oh no it's nothing"
He started driving towards the school thinking of the guy who made his heart weird." What's his name? Will I ever see him again?" These thoughts ran in his head throughout the whole day.

..............

(Jimin pov)

He was wearing grey tee with black pants and black boots. He parked his car in the lot and went towards the gate to meet his friends.
"Where are those two fuckers at?" He sighed.
Since they weren't there he checked the grounds and the break room. He gave up in trying to find them and was going to take his books from the locker when he heard a commotion in the end of the hallway. He quickly ran towards the fight and made his way into the front. What he saw made his blood boil.

The popular guys were beating up his friends and the raven haired guy had slammed taemin in the locker and was going to hit him when jimin shouted and jumped in the middle.
"What the fuck is wrong with you??! Why are you punching them?"
Jimin punched the raven haired in the middle of his face making him stumble back.
" This is the final time I'm telling you, don't ever touch them again! You think your so high and mighty huh big brat? I don't give a fuck about you and your popularity so shove it up ur ass bitch!" Jimin spitted and dragged his friends out of there to the infirmary to check the wounds.
Everyone went silent and surprised because of jimin.

" Don't you guys know how to defend yourself? How did you get beaten up this time? Why did they do that? Tell me for fuck's sake!" Jimin fumed. He was still angry.
"Jimin just calm down first. Then we'll tell you" taemin said.
" Thankyou again for saving us though but this time it was kinda our fault they hit us." Sungwoon replied
"What? What did you do?"
"Umm so me and taemin along with some girls were talking shit about them in the hallway. We were so immersed in the conversation we didn't see that they were standing right behind us listening to everything we said" sungwoon admitted
"But you looked so cool chim punching jungkook right in his face" taemin grinned
"Aish you two! I just punched him and made a scene even though they didn't do anything?? I hate you guys" jimin huffed and pouted.
"But seriously chim I was so surprised when jungkook just stood there while you punched him and shouted at him. He never does that." Sungwoon said
" Yeah ikrr. Normally he would have beaten you up even before you started shouting. Weird right?" Taemin asked sungwoon.
Sungwoon nodded.
" Really?? Why though?. But I'm not sorry for punching him cause he bullied you guys before" jimin piped.

They treated their wounds and went to class to start their day after the chaotic incident.

(Jungkook Pov)

Jungkook and the guys were walking towards the hallway to go to class. Everyone was was looking at them because they were popular and handsome. It was annoying  but fun at times too. Jungkook was going to his locker when he heard taemin and sungwoon talking shit about them with some others. He already hated those two because one stole taehyung's girlfriend. Jungkook was so angry so he started beating them up. His hyungs knew he didn't beat people up without a valid reason so they didn't stop him. Everyone was watching but he didn't care. Jungkook slammed taemin into the locker and was right about to punch him when his world stopped.
The ethereal angel he saw the other day was right in front of his face and shouting at him but he didn't care because he was hypnotized.
Suddenly a punch landed on his face and he came to his senses. The angel had punched him. It didn't hurt because he was busy looking at the beauty in front of him. The way he was shouting at him wasn't at all scary. It was actually adorable for jungkook. His lips slightly turned upwards but no one noticed. Before he could process anything the angel had already gone away with his friends.
That's right jungkook named him 'angel' because he actually looked like that plus he didn't know his name.

" Hey! Hey jungkook are you okay?" His friends asked him. Jungkook nodded.
" What happened? Why didn't you do anything? You were frozen for a minute there" Yoongi laughed along with the others.
" Seriously kook you never let anyone hit you or shout at you" Namjoon asked him.
" Nahh I think I was dazed from the anger from before so I didn't know what was happening" jungkook lied scratching his neck awkwardly.
" Who was that guy anyway? Not gonna lie he was pretty brave and handsome" jin smiled.
" I think his name was jimin if I can remember properly" taehyung interrupted
" How do you know that??" Jungkook asked defensively. He was jealous because tae knew his name before him.
"Woah what's up with that tone kook. You interested in the new guy?" Hoseok asked him playfully.
"What the hell hyung! You know I don't like anyone that way" jungkook huffed.
"Chill kook, he was just kidding"Yoongi patted his back.
When jungkook was going to retort back a group of girls came running towards them.
"Jungkookie oppa are u hurt?" One girl shrieked. Jungkook rolled his eyes and the other guys were laughing at him.
" I mean how could that poor beggar touch you or even raise his voice at you!! We should do something."
Jungkook was gonna bark at her for calling jimin stupid names but he bit back what he was gonna say or else he was gonna get caught.
" What do you mean poor? Are you nuts? He drives a mercedes amg gt for fuck's sake. And what if he was poor? So shut the fuck up and go away gold digger" jungkook shot back and walked away fast to his classroom leaving everyone dumbfounded.

"So much for making it seem like you didn't care! Stupid kook!! " Jungkook scolded himself in his head." Ugh I should make it seem like I hate that angel. Who are you jimin? Why are you making me feel so weird. Thinking about you makes my heart and stomach do weird stuff it makes me wanna puke." Jungkook was conflicted. He had to make others believe he didn't like anyone. He had to avoid jimin at all costs to make these feelings go away. He wasn't going to let a random beauty make him change! Nope he wasn't going to let that happen.

(Taehyung pov)

Jungkook was starting to act weird and taehyung noticed. He was his best friend after all. Jungkook had let jimin shout at him and punch his face yet he wasn't mad. He even had defended jimin from those sluts who always revolved around him. " Interesting. Should find about this jimin guy who's making Jungkook act all weird" taehyung chuckled and got determined in his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Eden :)