Chapter 8

After the dreadful game of truth or dare jungkook went to get drunk. His boner from before was still there but wasn't that prominent. He didn't want to fuck any girl today because he suddenly didn't feel like it. He had a headache and wanted to go home but when he saw some guy grinding and forcing their self on jimin his blood boiled. Before he could even think he had already strided near the duo. He punched the guy so hard in the face out of anger. Jimin was about to say something but he dragged him out of there and took him to his house. Even he didn't know why he was doing that but his mind wasn't thinking properly.Before he could register what he was doing he had already slammed jimin on the wall and kissed him.

They were kissing each other desperately like the world was ending. Both of them put aside the consequences they had to face. Even though both of them were drunk, especially jimin, They wanted to know what this magnetism they had towards each other.

Jungkook lifted jimin up while kissing him. They were fighting for dominance. Jimin left soft breaths and moans from his heavenly mouth which made jungkook's cock twitch every time. He carried jimin to his room and dropped him on the bed. Then he got onto the bed and hovered him. He licked a long stripe from the younger's collarbone to his jawline softly kissing and sucking on his skin. Jimin huffed desperately holding onto jungkook's shirt.
" I'm gonna fucking ruin you jiminshi.." jungkook whispered sexily to jimin's ear and jimin whimpered. Jungkook's cock was now unbearably painful under his pants.

Jungkook quickly removed his shirt and pants and threw them aside while jimin removed his own shirt and threw it away. He then pushed jimin making him lay flat on the bed. He peppered small kisses from jimin's neck traveling towards his chest and then he licked jimin's right nipple while he rolled the other bud making it hard.

"Ah~ jung-kook" jimin moaned. He  snaked his hands around jungkook's waist and pulled his boxers down. His erected dick slapped across his stomach once unrestricted. Jungkook huffed from the sudden coldness while jimin gasped in surprise.
" Fuck, jungkook that's surely not gonna fit me" he said with a hint of worry flashing through his eyes. Jungkook looked at what jimin was looking and chuckled darkly.
" Oh jiminie..... I will make it fit and you're gonna take it like the good boy you are" he said while suddenly removing jimin's pants along with his underwear. Now both of them were butt  naked but jungkook was silent. He was observing jimin. He looked so beautiful. So pure and magneficient calling out to be ruined. He wondered how a man could be so gorgeous. He didn't even realize he was in a trance until jimin smacked his head.

" Stop staring perv" jimin mumbled embarrassed and blushing. " I can't.... Ur so beautiful. Why are u hurting me jimin? Your whole existence hurts me" jungkook replied softly. Jimin was confused." What are you say--" jungkook started kissing him again while palming jimin to full hardness.
" Mh- mm" jimin moaned and jungkook sucked the sounds right into his mouth.

Once jimin was hard jungkook got off him and retrieved a condom and lube from his drawer. " Turn around on your fours" jungkook ordered while he lubed up his fingers. Jimin's big plump ass was on full display making Jungkook gulp. He softly graced his hand from jimin's thick thighs to his butt and pushed one finger inside the tight hole. He pumped it up and down while jimin started moaning again. " Ah- ahhm~" jimin kept whimpering and moaning as Jungkook slid on another finger scissoring him open. As Jungkook entered the third digit his hand graced over something squishy. " AHHH~ Jungkook...…... Righ-t the- there" jimin screamed. Jungkook kept thrusting his fingers in and out of jimin hitting that spot repeatedly while jimin couldn't stop moaning.

When jungkook took out his fingers to roll on the condom and lube up his angry looking cock, jimin whined from the loss of pleasure and the emptiness he felt.
" Patience jimin, I'll fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week" he said darkly right into jimin's ear while giving a hard slap to jimin's butt making it jiggle.
" Shut up Jeon! Just fuck me already. And one more thing...... don't you dare slap my ass again" jimin growled angrily. Jungkook flinched for a second at jimin's scary tone but quickly recovered from it. " Sorry chim"

He took a deep breath before he inserted the tip of his fully lubed cock inside jimin's tight hole. He pushed it in inch by inch until he was balls deep inside jimin's hot cavern. Jungkook threw his head back and groaned at the tightness. He had never felt the need to come so quickly. He waited for jimin to adjust before he started to thrust. Jimin left small painful huffs while he shut his eyes hard. Jungkook was so big it hurt like a bitch. "This guy! Argh I hate him. Why is he so big!" Jimin scoffed internally.

" You can move now" jimin replied  while jungkook slowly started to thrust. After a while all the pain was gone and only pleasure was left. Jimin was a moaning mess. " Mmmm...hmm" he kept moaning. Jungkook picked up a fast pace trying to find jimin's sweet spot. "Ngh~" jungkook groaned at the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of jimin. He had never felt so great even though he had sex like a million times. Everything was tighter, hotter and better with jimin. " Hah- ahhhhh jung-jungkookah~" jimin screamed when jungkook hit his prostate. " Faster kookie.... Fas-ter" Jimin whimpered and chanted over and over again. Jungkook left wet kisses on jimin's back while having a death grip around his hips. He started thrusting in an animalistic pace hitting jimin's prostate dead on every fucking time. Jimin's neglected cock was gushing precum, he was very close to his orgasm.

They kept moaning and groaning each other's names while their hearts beat fast in sync. The headboard was hitting the wall repeatedly while the skin slapping echoed through the whole house. Jungkook was thankful that his parents had gone on a business trip and all the maids were on leave until for another 2 days.

Jungkook was also only a little away from his own climax so he released one hand from jimin's hip and started to pump jimin's cock matching the rhythm of his own thrusting. " Kookie i-- I'm so close" jimin moaned, eyes damp with unshed tears from the blinding pleasure he was receiving. His hole was a lot more tighter, clenching around jungkook's cock driving him to the edge. " I know baby, me too..." Jungkook huffed.

After a few more long and hard thrusts along with jimin's broken moans and sobs, jimin came hard as white streaks of cum splayed all across the sheets. " Ahh~ kook..." Jimin whimpered body still in delicious shock while his legs shook uncontrollably. " Ngh- ahh jimi- jimin~" jungkook groaned and kept thrusting until his hips stuttered as he released his hot wet seeds  into the condom.

After riding out his orgasm, jungkook pulled out and fell onto the bed next to jimin. They were breathing hard, hairlines damp, faces flushed and body shaking slightly from the after effects. They looked like they had completed running the world's longest marathon. Even before they could clean up jimin had already passed out tired and from all the alcohol he drank.

Jungkook layed there looking at the ceiling lifeless. He had enjoyed the sex more than he wanted to. Hell! That was the best sex he had ever had. Sure, fucking girls was fine but that... was something else. It was a whole new level of pleasure. He was scared as fuck. " What the hell have I done?" Jungkook asked himself in his head. Before he could dwell on the fact of him fucking a guy, he also fell asleep after the tiring and eventful night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gfjskayhshs............. Guys I'm so sorry for the shitty smut!
I can't even believe I wrote that.... Half of the time I didn't even know what I was writing :(
Omfg I'm so embarrassed 😳🤣

-Eden