Chapter 19

Jungkook walked towards their lockers in the morning, ignoring all the girls that were swooning over him. He had jimin's beanie in his hand and the other hand in his pocket. He couldn't wait to see his beautiful boyfriend even though he saw him everyday.

The school was kind of more crowded and he saw many unknown faces. He was confused but soon forgot everything when he saw the younger searching for something in his locker. He slowly went behind him wanting to scare him a bit.

Jimin flinched when he felt hot breath on his neck.
"Hi my beautiful jimin~" jungkook whispered as jimin turned around to face him. He wasn't smiling. It was more like a emotionless face which made Jungkook frown a bit.
"Oh hey..." Jimin finally uttered faking a smile which Jungkook of course noticed.
"Are you okay? You seem tired." Jungkook asked caressing his soft cheek without anyone noticing.
"I'm okay and yes I'm a bit tired because I've been practicing with the hyungs for hours now since our competition is on the day after tommorow." He said sighing while he took jungkook's hand away from his face and placed it back.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed by jimin's action but he didn't say anything about it, thinking it was because jimin was tired.
"Here you go. You left your beanie at my house yesterday."He said giving him the hat which jimin took quickly without saying anything.
"Do you have any idea why there are so many people here? And did you see the others?" Jungkook questioned as jimin continued to look for something in his locker.

"The people wandering around the corridors are students from other schools who came here for final preparations of their dance performances and the hyungs are bossing around the workers to decorate the stage properly." He said smiling a bit but it quickly faltered seeing jungkook looking at with a smile of his own.
"Well, they surely do like to boss aroun-"
"Oh found it!" Jimin said cutting off Jungkook in the middle, showing a small bottle of powder.
"Well, I gotta go now. Hoseok hyung is waiting for me." Jimin replied and quickly walked away leaving a dumbfounded jungkook wandering what the hell happened.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook sat in the auditorium, teeth gritting and eyes oozing jealousy by watching the scene unfolding infront of him. There jimin was laughing eyes turned into cresents, face red because of something a foreign dude was saying. They guy's hand was around jimin's shoulder and they were extremely close.

"Dude chill out! There's smoke coming out of your ears." Taehyung laughed at the misery of his best friends.
"Why the fuck can't that asshead keep his hands to himself? Ugh this is so frustrating!" He glared at the innocent guy who didn't who he was been killed from jungkook's glare.
"Why are you so dramatic kook. He's just touching his shoulder! And hoseok and taemin is right next to them! Are you blind?" Yoongi chuckled amused at his uncommon behavior.
"Ugh! But jimin has been ignoring me all day."He pouted annoyed.
"Are you sure you didn't do anything to make him ignore you?" yoongi asked him while taehyung listened curiously.
"Yahh..... Did you do something again to hurt him again?" Taehyung asked growing angry. " I didn't do anything as i remember. We even had a great time yesterday." Jungkook replied thinking hard.

"He's so funny and handsome!" Hoseok said dreamily as they came back towards the others.
"Looks like someone has a crush..." Taemin joked while the others laughed at them except Jungkook.
" But I'm sure he has a crush on jimin." Sungwoon said totally unaware of jungkook's murderous glare.
"Tsk.. what's so special about that guy?" Jungkook scoffed with jealousy while Yoongi and taehyung snickered at the back.
Jimin smirked seeing jungkook's expression but quickly hid it before he saw it.
"Ian doesn't have a crush on me! He's one of my friends from America who came here a while back. But sorry hobi hyung, I think he has a girlfriend." Jimin said slightly smiling at them.
"Where's Namjoon and jin?" Taemin asked looking around.
"They're probably making out in the Library." Taehyung said making the others laugh.