Chapter 10

(Next day)

It was lunch break and jungkook was dreading to go to the canteen. He didn't want to see jimin after the stupid shit he did but he didn't have a choice. He didn't want to mess up his bad boy reputation he had in the school over some guy. He saw his friends sitting in a table in the middle of the room.

" What the hell happened to you man!" Taehyung asked.
" You look like shit with that pale face and dark circles" Namjoon shot.
He looked at jimin but he was keeping his head down looking at his food without sparing a single glance at jungkook.
" Oh, I just had a huge headache and couldn't sleep well yesterday" he said sheepishly.
" Kook you okay now?" Jin asked with a soft gaze.
" Yes hyung I'm fine" jungkook smiled.

They were peacefully eating when the silence was broken suddenly.
" Jimin where did you suddenly disappear that day during the party? I looked for you everywhere!" Sungwoon asked.
Jimin shot his head up and for a second met with jungkook's wide eyes.
" Oh..... I-- I was drunk so one of my friends from class drove me home." Jimin said while scratching his neck nervously. Jungkook gulped and thanked jimin from his mind for not revealing the real reason.
But taehyung's hawk eyes didn't miss the nervous glances and the tension between the two. He made a mental note to question jimin about this since he knows jungkook would just brush him off.
" Oooohhh looks like jimin got some action" taemin smirked while the others laughed except jungkook.
" Shut up the fuck up taemin!" Jimin said while slamming his hand on the table and walking away.

" What just happened?" Hoseok asked dumbfounded while the others shook their heads.
" I'll go talk to him I guess" taemin said while standing up.
" I don't think you should go now. Taehyung you go and talk to him" Yoongi said looking at tae. Taehyung gave a questioning glance to Yoongi but walked away to find jimin.

Jimin was sitting under a tree in the school yard when taehyung found him. He slowly approached jimin and sat next to him.
" Hey jiminie" he asked cutely.
" Hi tae and sorry for that little drama there. I just wasn't on my right mind." Jimin said embarrassed. Taehyung just stayed silent for a while but then looked right into jimin's eyes.

" You like jungkook don't you?" He asked with a soft smile.
Jimin was flabbergasted. Was he that obvious? He thought.
" No?" He said said unsurely.
" Oh come on chim don't lie to me! My eyes don't miss anything you know" taehyung said pouting.
" Aish you brat! Okay fine I realized I liked him. But it doesn't matter anyways because I hate him now" he sighed.
" What? Why! If don't mind me asking, something happened between you two right? I mean a few days ago you two were almost inseparable." Taehyung asked carefully not wanting to cross the line.
Jimin huffed." Umm ok..me and jungkook slept together"
Taehyung's mouth opened in shock but also happiness.
" Wait, actually it was jungkook who took advantage of my drunk ass but in the morning realized what he had done and made me believe it was me who had done all the wrong things" he scoffed.

" That guy!! I'm so sorry jiminie for what jungkook did!" Taehyung said feeling sorry for his friend.
" It's fine tae, you don't need to apologize. I'm not even mad at jungkook for taking advantage of me. I'm just hurt cause he called me a slut who does this to everyone and the worst, he called me a faggot." He said in a painful voice.
" What the fuck! I'm gonna beat the shit out of that punk. I don't even care he's my best friend but how could he?" Taehyung rambled on standing up to go find his best friend.

" No tae, wait!! Don't fight with him because of me. Jungkook's confused about his sexuality so I'll just give him time! Just sit here with me." He said while smiling softly at taehyung.
Taehyung scoffed." You're so kind and selfless chim. You deserve the best. Jungkook's never like this and he never insults others. I know he likes you too. Yeah..... maybe he needs time"