Chapter 7

Everyone was busy during the weekend. They had their own businesses and problems to attend to. Jimin was exceptionally busy. He had many project deadlines coming up as well as designs to complete for the new collection. Normally designers working under him made designs but this new collection needed his help. Even through the tiring two days one thing always popped up in his head.
" Aish how am I gonna face him tommorow after we almost kissed!" Jimin thought. It was an annoying thought that kept bothering him all the time. Even when he was hanging out with taemin and sungwoon it didn't go away. He finally came into a conclusion that he's gonna pretend it never happened thinking the latter would also do the same.

.

.

.

.

.

It was almost the lunch break and both jimin and jungkook haven't seen each other yet. Jungkook was hoping jimin wouldn't question him about that. After going to the cafeteria he spotted that all his friends already had arrived. He took his lunch and sat in the space next to sungwoon. Jimin was infront of him.

" Hey kook" hoseok said while the others smiled at him.
" What are you guys talking about" jungkook asked.
" Yoongi was telling us about how you totally kissed jackson's sister last Friday at the club" Namjoon smirked.
Jungkook almost choked on his food. He glanced at jimin but he didn't seem affected at all. Jungkook felt relieved.
" Wait what?! That was asshole jackson's sister?" Jungkook groaned.
" You didn't even know?!!" Taemin asked surprised. All of them laughed while jungkook shook his head.
" We saw jackson hit on jimin the other day." Jin said
" What??! Didn't you help our poor chim?" Taehyung gasped.
" Yahh didn't you punch him hard with your tiny fists like you did to me?" Jungkook asked worried.
" Heyy my fists are not tiny!" Jimin glared while grinning at jungkook.
" Jimin bent his arm the other way after threatening him that he's gonna hang his balls in the corridor" sungwoon laughed.
" He was scary " Yoongi smirked.
" I knew my chim wasn't scared of anything." Taehyung beamed.
They chit chatted for a while when someone walked to their table.
" Hey jimin, Mr. Han told me to give these to you." Kai said nervously.
" Thanks kai." Jimin smiled while the others watched their interaction.
" Oh and all of you guys are invited to the party in yeonjun's house today. He asked me to tell you guys." Kai said.
" We definitely will" jin and hoseok said together.
" And jimin if you have time I'll teach you that technique you asked me to teach." Kai said figdeting his blush slightly visible.
" Oh! I have time right now. Thankyou so much kai. Let's go?" Jimin said while waving goodbye to his friends.
" What happened to kai? He's normally really manly" taehyung laughed.
" Kai has a crush on jimin. Everyone on our dance club knows except jimin." Hoseok grinned.
" Yeah jiminie's too blind to notice I think" taemin said laughing along with the others.
" Tsk.. this guy seriously? Acting like a 10 year old" jungkook scoffed annoyed.

.

.

.

.

.

" Yeah that's right! Bend your arm a little more then it's perfect" kai concluded.
" Thankyou so much for teaching me this"jimin smiled.
" Are you coming to the party today?" He asked.
" Yeahh I will. Oh I should go get ready. Its already 7." Jimin said.
" See you there then!" Kai said walking away.

Jimin came home and went to shower. It felt like heaven when the warm water hit his tired muscles. He could stay there all day but sadly he promised his friends that he'd come. He quickly got ready and drove to the party following the address he had gotten. He reached the house and it was fucking huge. It was a superb place for a party. He got a text from sungwoon saying that they were already inside. While he was walking everyone was looking at him. Both girls and guys had a lustful look in their eyes.