Chapter 11

During the next few days jungkook and jimin were almost always ignoring each other. Other times jungkook made nasty remarks at jimin. Everyone had noticed the change in their behavior. Taehyung was talking to jungkook again but he wasn't that friendly. Jimin and kai had grown more close and it was ticking off jungkook but he couldn't do anything.

It was another school day and jungkook was walking in the corridor with his friends when he saw jimin and eunwoo hugging. He knew they were hugging in a friendly manner but his stubborn asshole side wanted to make a comment about it. He walked towards them when they were laughing and stood infront of jimin. He moved towards jimin's ear and whispered,
" You're just proving me right acting like a little slut even in school."
Jimin stared into jungkook's eyes emotionless for a bit and then just continued to talk with eunwoo.

Jungkook was annoyed because jimin brushed him off but he decided not to press the matter. He was about to walk towards the grounds when Yoongi called him.
" Jungkook! Come with me right now." He said with a glare.
He followed Yoongi to wherever he was taking them wondering why he called him.
" Where are we going dude?" Jungkook asked.
" Just come with me kook." Yoongi said. Soon they reached the music room.
" Sit down over here please." Yoongi asked.
" Why are we here anyways?" He said sitting down.
" What the fuck are you doing?" Yoongi growled.
" Huh? What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked dumbfounded.
" Don't try to act smart kook, I know you like jimin!" Yoongi shot. Jungkook's eyes were blown wide, heart rate picking up.
" No I don't! Are you crazy? I'm not gay okay?" Jungkook said stubbornly.
" Jungkook, listen to me please. Look at me." Yoongi said softly making Jungkook look right into his eyes.
" There's nothing wrong with being gay kook. I'm so happy to see you finally like someone. You were different from the day you saw jimin. And you weren't so discreet about it bud. It was obvious for me at least." Yoongi said smiling.

" Ok you're right. I like jimin." Jungkook sighed oddly feeling relieved after saying it out loud.
" But jungkook why are you acting like this? Saying hurtful comments won't make him like you. I can see from his eyes that he's really hurt by your doings." Yoongi huffed.
" I'm sorry Yoongi, it's just at that party me and jimin slept together. After that I called him some really nasty names and stuff. I couldn't face him like that so I kept on hurting him hoping it will make me feel better about liking a guy, but sadly that made it worse." Jungkook said softly feeling ashamed.
" Ohh kook...... I hope you come into terms with the real you soon because I think kai is going to confess to jimin soon." Yoongi said patting his back and leaving.
" And jungkook! it's not me you should say sorry to." Yoongi said and left giving space and time for jungkook to think.

When the bell rang signalling the end of the school, sungwoon and taemin came running towards the others while dragging an annoyed jimin behind them.
" Guys! You won't believe what happened a while ago!" Sungwoon said excited while the others waited them for continue curiously.
" Kai finally confessed to jimin and they're going on a date tommorow!!!!" Taemin squealed.
" Gosh finally he told you. It was way too obvious." Jin said laughing.
" Yah, it was you who made me go on date with him! I didn't even want to!" Jimin said hitting sungwoon's head while pouting.
Jimin met jungkook's eyes for a second but quickly looked away feeling guilty. Stop feeling bad for him jimin! He doesn't like you and he made it clear during these days so move on!

Meanwhile jungkook's heart hurt and his stomach churned in a weird way. He saw Yoongi looking at him with pity in his eyes. He had warned him about this but he didn't know that kai would do it this soon! It's my fault anyway. I did this to myself. He thought sadly.

.

.

.

.