Chapter 15

Jungkook drove home quickly after school. He was excited for his date with jimin. He parked his car and walked inside his home. He greeted the maids with a smile- which surprised them. Jungkook never greeted them. He was a typical rich brat until jimin came along. Jungkook was running up the stairs when he bumped into his mom.

"Sorry mom I didn't see you." He said and hugged his mom softly.
Mrs. Jeon was surprised by this sudden act of love.
" What are you looking so happy darling?" She asked smiling.
"Nothing special mom. I'm just happy these days. I'm going to be late I have to get ready." He said.
" I'm glad you're happy kookie. Are you going out with taehyung?" She questioned curiously.
"Nope. I'm going out with a friend." He said while walking away.
Mrs. Jeon was curious about who was this friend that made his son happy but didn't question him not wanting to ruin his mood by making him angry.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile jimin was getting ready fast. It was ten minutes to five and his hands were sweaty from the nervousness. He was wearing a white loose t shirt with a dark blue hoodie on top. Jungkook had told him to wear something casual but he didn't know we're he was taking him. He then got a message from jungkook saying that he had arrived and was infront of his door. Jimin messaged him back and went to open the door gulping hard.

 Jimin messaged him back and went to open the door gulping hard

They were both staring at each other taking in each other's beauty when jungkook suddenly decided to break it.
" Jiminie? Do you know CPR?" He asked.
" Huh?" Jimin replied dumbfounded.
" Because you just took my breath away." Jungkook said smirking proudly.
Jimin just stood there face tomato red from jungkook's cheesy pickup line.
" Pffffff what the hell jungkook. I didn't know you were this romantic." He laughed still blushing.
" I'm not usually, it's only for you." He winked handing out a red rose bouquet.
Jimin's heart skipped a beat from the lovely gesture. He took the bouquet my mumbling a small thankyou.
"I'll put this in water and then we'll go." Jimin said while jungkook nodded at him.

They were talking and chilling to the music while jungkook drove them to their destination. Since the drive was long jimin wondered where they were going to. Even though he asked jungkook before, he always dodged the question.
" Hyung you still didn't tell me where we were going to." Jimin asked for the nth time.
"Stop pouting cutely, I'm not gonna say. Just hang in there for a bit babe, we're almost there." Jungkook laughed at jimin's cuteness.
Jimin tried to hide the blush that covered his face from the nickname that left jungkook's mouth but of course Jungkook saw this and smiled to himself. How pretty he thought.