Chapter 13

After jimin heard jungkook yell he turned around and went towards him. Jungkook looked sincerely sorry.
"Jimin....... I'm really sorry for everything I said and did to you. I felt so bad for everything I did." He said.

"That's it? Fuck liking jungkook" jimin thought.

" Hahahaha.... Are you fucking kidding me jungkook? After all of the insults, that simple sorry is all I get? No explanations? Seriously hyung, if you were scared of something you could've just told me." Jimin said looking right at jungkook's surprised face.

" No, Jimin I-- I......" Jungkook stuttered unable to form a proper sentence.
" Save it Jeon.. I can't believe I fell for you knowing that your just a fucking straight playboy..." Jimin said while Jungkook gasped after he heard what jimin said.
" Jimin liked him?! Shit this is so great!" Jungkook thought happily.
Only when jimin heard jungkook gasp, he realized what he had said. He panicked and couldn't face jungkook now. The only thing he wanted to do was flee from the situation  and go bury himself in a hole to hide from the embarrassment. Just as he was about to run away, Jungkook spoke.

"I was scared jimin..... I was so fucking scared." Jungkook said head hung low screaming vulnerability. Jimin's embarrassment long forgotten, he went towards jungkook and sat down with him on the ground.
" Scared of what kookie? Please tell me...." Jimin said softly taking jungkook's hand on his own securely.
" I was scared of everything. Scared to face my fears, to make my parents disappointed. From the moment I saw you my heart started doing something weird jimin. You were so pretty when I bumped into you that day in the corridor. I have never ever thought of a guy to be pretty, so it freaked me out...." Jungkook said looking into jimin's eyes.
Jimin kept Drawing soothing circles on jungkook's hand skipping the little bruises that jungkook had got earlier in the morning from his apparent ' fall while playing football' which he knew was from something else. He was waiting for jungkook to continue talking with a small blush decorating his face due to the fact that jungkook had called him pretty.

"Every time I saw you after that made my heart squeeze weirdly in a fluttering way so I hated you for making me feel that way. Hell, I haven't even felt that way for a girl so when it happened for you- a boy I got scared but I couldn't do anything about it. " He said.
" Then after that night after we kissed and had sex my whole life changed jimin. I regretted every single insult I said to you. I didn't want to but I did because I was a coward and scared because my inner self knew that I wasn't straight anymore............ I was in denial so I took everything out on you but I felt like shit. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't fuck any girl without feeling forced and disgusted." He huffed feeling guilty.
" Oh jungkook... I'm so sorry...." Jimin said feeling bad for the elder.

" You're too kind jimin-ah. I'm the one who should beg for your forgiveness, but here you are feeling sorry for me like the angel you are... Fuck, I feel so bad for everything jiminie. If not for yoongi's advice I would have never mustered up the courage to talk to you.. And jimin, you don't have to be embarrassed about before because it's pretty obvious that I like you too." Jungkook said watching jimin's breath hitch with a crimson blush filling his beautiful face.

" Please forgive me jiminie, I'm so fucking sor--" before jungkook could finish talking, jimin engulfed him in a hug.
" Stop apologizing idiot! I forgive you. I've never been angry at you........ I was just so hurt after all the things you said. But it's fine now hyung, because you had a reason..." Jimin said removing himself from jungkook.
" You're too kind and sweet jimin.. you deserve the best in the world.." jungkook said looking at jimin, who was looking at the han river, lights on everywhere since it was night already.

Both of them were observing the beautiful scenery before them in comfortable silence. After a while Jungkook glanced at jimin who was looking ever so ethereal with the soft breeze making his hair sway. His heart hurt every single time in adoration for the younger when he looked at him. He knew he was in too deep and couldn't come up now. Yet he didn't mind because he knew no one can ever make him feel this way.

" Why are you starting at me?" Jimin chuckled catching jungkook off guard.
" Oh, I was just appreciating the beauty infront of me" jungkook said boldly smirking making jimin a flustered blushing mess.
" What a cutie" jungkook thought.

"Jimin........" Jungkook asked softly.
" Hmm?" Jimin whispered.
" Can I kiss you?" He asked a small blush visible in his face. Jeon Jungkook had never blushed before and if his friends saw this they would've teased him until he died.
" Yes please.." jimin said softly, the blush never leaving his face.

They leaned closer, breath getting stuck in their throats. Jungkook's big hand was on jimin's face caressing his cheek so softly like it was fragile. He tucked jimin's soft blonde locks behind his ears preventing it from blowing on his eyes from the wind. They were so close to each other, their breath mixing with each other. Jungkook watched how soft breaths were coming out of jimin's heavenly lips, his eyes were closed softly waiting for him to kiss him.

Without further ado, jungkook slowly placed his lips on jimin's, his own eyes closing softly to enjoy the perfect moment. Their locked lips moving on each other softly yet lovingly tasting each other. Jungkook's hand was on jimin's neck holding him tightly while jimin's hands were on jungkook's chest holding his hoodie. Their bodies were extremely close radiating a comforting warmness. Jungkook's tongue was on jimin's bottom lip, asking for entrance which jimin gave. Their tongues moving against each other exploring the hot caverns. It wasn't filled with lust, it was full of adoration and intimacy.

They broke away to catch their breaths from the long kiss looking at each other with unspoken fondness. Without waiting they locked their lips for a second him, a little bit heated, slowly nibbling each other's lips, kissing it again, tongues on small battles for dominance. Everything was perfect. Their hearts were beating fast, time was frozen while they kissed under the tree facing the han river.

After their small make out session they walked side by side along the walking path towards their own homes.
" So jungkookie, tell me what really happened to your face and hands." Jimin asked worried but curious.
" Ummm..... It happened because, that fucking jackson and mark was talking shit about you, so I beat them up to a pulp but Yoongi stopped me before I almost made jackson pass out." He said scratching his neck awkwardly and embarrassed.
" Aish hyung, you didn't have to do that. You should've just ignored them. Now you're hurt because of me." Jimin pouted.
" Don't say that jiminie. I would do it again for you. " Jungkook said smiling but it dropped when he remembered something.

" Jimin?... So what happened to your date with kai? Did you have fun?" Jungkook asked jealousy oozing which made jimin laugh.
" Oh calm down kookie. If I had fun, would I even be here? He and me are better off as friends. It was just awkward staying there as his date. He was actually hurt when I pushed him away when he kissed me and told him that I didn't like him that way." Jimin said.
" He kissed you?! Hah that guy deserved your rejection." Jungkook said smirking happily.
" Yah, I feel sorry for him.. he's my friend! Stop laughing at his misery.." jimin said smacking jungkook's head.

" Baby..... That hurt!" Jungkook said pouting cutely making jimin flabbergasted at the nickname and the cute act. Jimin was beet red and jungkook was having so much fun teasing the younger. They were already near jimin's apartment complex and it was time for them to part away.
" So, I'll see you tommorow?" Jungkook said suddenly feeling shy.
" Yeah tommorow! Bye.." jimin said quickly giving a peck to his lips and running away embarrassed before jungkook could even say a word.
Jungkook just stood there like a idiot blushing so hard touching his own lips still feeling jimin's plump one on his.
" He's going to be the death of me one day!" Jungkook said in his head happily like a teenage girl who's in love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Finally updated after a while.
I won't be able to update again until after 27th because I have my term tests and need to study.

Hope you guys understand! And I'm sorry too. Love you guys!❤️💜♥️💜💖

-Eden