I'm Sorry

TW!!! Suicide thoughts, bullying

You woke up early as every day, you did your morning routine and took your stuff and left.

Ever since Jotaro pushed you away from his life you've never been the same, you've been really sad, you remember what happened like it was yesterday.

You went over at his house like every other Saturday morning to play, when you got there his mother, holly, greeted you with a big smile.

"it's so nice to see you again (y/n), Jotaro is in his room" she said and you thanked her.

You knocked on his door and he mumbled a go away, of course you didn't leave, why would you leave your friend (and small crush) alone? You were there to help him.

"hey Jotaro, are you ok?" you asked him and he looked at you and then looked away.

"hey.... You know you can talk to me, you know I'll always be here to help you" you said as you sat besides him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

He then slapped your hand away and glared at you, you held on your now red hand and looked at him shocked.

"I don't need help from someone like you!" he said.

"b-but we're friends, and friends help each other and I want to help you" you said, anyone could hear that you were hurt.

"you know what could help me right now?" he asked.

"what is it?" you asked, you had a little hope that he might regretted what he had done.

"if you left and never came back so I don't have to look at you" he said in a bitter tone and he still glared at you.

You were taken aback, you felt your eyes burn, tears were about to form, you didn't want him to see you like that and think that you're weak, you put a smile on your face and a happy tone.

"if that could help you then... I'll leave" you said as you got up and left.

After that day people saw you and Jotaro together less and less and took this opportunity to bully you, sometimes it was behind his back and others where in front of him... And he did nothing.

What pained you the most was that he knew what was going on in your house, he knew about your parents constantly fighting, sometimes getting abusive with each other and that you had to always break the fight apart.

As the years went by he started bullying you as well, but he never hit you like the other kids, it was always words, and they hurt you a lot.

Lately you've been thinking about ending everything, it might be better for everyone, especially him since he hated you a lot, and you were going to do it tomorrow

You arrived at the school and went towards your classes, when you got in someone tripped you, you looked up and saw the girls that have been bullying you for years, they were laughing as they looked down at you.

"why don't you just end your life huh? It'll be better for everyone, especially your parents, poor them they didn't know that they were going to have a disappointment in their family!" one of them said as they laughed.

You got up, dusted yourself and went over to your seat, you looked outside and spotted Jotaro, you immediately started sweating.

Jotaro was absent for more than 50 days from school, you're not gonna lie, those days where actually better.

The class soon started and you began taking notes, midway the lesson the door opened and it revealed Jotaro, he had some bandaids on his face.

"you finally decided to show up Mr kujo? Go and sit down" the teacher said as he returned to his lesson.