Fuck You

UHMMMM!!!! PART 6 SPOILERS IN THE END READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

You and Jotaro have been dating for almost four years now, you first started dating after you attacked him and the rest of the crusaders while going to Egypt.

When they got the fleshbud out of your head you thanked them and then apologized for attacking them, you also told them that you were going to join them because you wanted to take revenge on dio for killing your parents.

After the trip he surprisingly confessed to you, you thought that he hated you because that's what he showed you, but he just didn't know how to properly react around you.

He was so sweet to towards you, you remember your first date like it was yesterday.

The both of you went to the aquarium, you looked around and saw so many species of fishes, the best part was the dolphins, you still remember how his face lit up and then tried to hide it from you, he was really happy when he got to feed the dolphins, when the two of you left he had a little pout on his face.

You thought that this happiness would last forever but you were SO wrong.

Lately he's been distant, he comes home really late and sometimes he's drunk.

One day you waited for him to get home, when he arrived he was really drunk.

"Jotaro where were you?" you asked him and he just grunted.

"Jotaro answer me!" you said slightly raising your voice.

You were soon slapped, you cupped your cheek and looked at him.

"don't raise your voice at me bitch" he said and he walked past you and to his office.

Whenever he was drunk you tried your best to avoid him because it took you three slaps to realize that he was really violent when he was really drunk.

You also started to have suspicions that he was cheating on you, one time you asked him what was that red mark on his shirt and he said it was wine... But it didn't look like wine.

You were surprisingly eating dinner together, no one talked, it was really silent, and you decided to break the silence.

"tomorrow I have to go to an ill relative... I'll be back in three days" you said and he just nodded.

When you left you left him some meals and told him that if he wanted to eat he can just warm them in the microwave.

Surprisingly you return home after two days than originally, it was due to something that... Surprised you a lot.

You arrived back home, you parked in the drive way and got out, you took out your keys and went to open the door but you heard something from inside, you leaned your ear against the door and heard... Moans?

You quietly opened the door and quietly got in, the moans were coming from the living room.

You let the door open and tip toed your way to the living room, what you saw made your heart break.

It was Jotaro.... And a random woman having sex, she was literally riding him.

You couldn't take it anymore, after what you've gone through together, after what you did for him.... He just decided to repay you with this!!??!?? You started clapping your hands together and that gained their attention.

"good job Jotaro, good job, I see you had some fun while I was away" you said as you glared at him, he just sat there frozen in spot with that woman on top of him.

"so after what we've gone through, after being together for four years, you just decided to cheat on me?" you asked him and he just stood still with a shocked look on his face.