I Don't Understand You Au

Your life is perfect right?... No, everyone in your school has a soulmate and you don't.

Teenagers from the age of 14 lose their ability of seeing colors and they get back when they find their soulmates.

Of course before they turn 14 they can only see 1 color, it's not a specific one for everyone , the color you could see was blue, it was this beautiful ocean blue.

When you turned 14 you were sad that you could lose the ability to see that color, you liked the ocean a lot, you liked space too but the ocean was your favorite one.

You're now almost 18 and you still don't have a soulmate while others do, even your two best friends.

"you'll find them soon, don't worry" that what everyone told you, your friends, your family, your classmates too.

But you didn't believe them, because some people lose their ability to see colors but they don't have soulmates and you believe you're one of them.

Aside from that, your luck was the best, recently your parents told you that you're transferring schools, what reason? You don't know.

You got up and got ready for your new school, now because of school you could barely see your friends and that hurt you a lot.

"stupid new school shit! I hate it!!" you yelled as you went downstairs.

You grabbed your lunch and an apple and left, you ate the apple while making your way to your new school, midway there you saw your friends, they were going to their school.

"Goodluck with your new school girl, you might find your soulmate there!!" one of them said.

"I highly doubt that, bye!!" you said as you continued walking.

You finally got to school and started searching for your classroom, when you found it you were 10 minutes early and there were almost no people, just a few girl's.

You found your assigned desk and sat down, you just sat there thinking of how your life could be at your new school and that got you extremely anxious.

"it's been 3 days and Jojo is still absent, I'm really worried" one girl said and the others nodded.

"what if he changed schools?" another one said.

"no! I refuse to believe that, Jojo would never do something like that to us" the first girl said.

"would you please shut up about that asshole Jojo!? How could you Fall for a guy that treats you like that?" a girl that was sitting next to you said.

"he's just so handsome and dreamy, you would never understand since you're a nerd!" one said and the others laughed, the girl just rolled her eyes and then looked at you.

"you're new here?" she asked and you nodded.

"my name is (full name), nice to meet you" she said as she shook your hand.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n), nice to meet you too" you said.

"so who was the guy they were talking about?" you asked her.

"an asshole, because he's handsome and popular he think he's someone, he even has a fanclub, and I don't get why they like him, the only think he says is 'shut up you annoying bitches' 'fuck off' and stuff like that, he treats them like garbage and they like it"she said.

"da fuck? Really? I guess their mentally ill" you said and she laughed.

"you know there's a Greek saying 'the more they spit on you the more you glue on them'... I guess that's how it goes, what it means is, the more someone mistreats you or ignore you, the more you want them, I guess that's their case" you said.