Weird Days

Where should I even begin with this story?.... OK.

You are quite nice to others, especially people you don't know, but to your friends you are their worst nightmare, why? You sent them memes at 3am, even though it's the end of 1980's you managed to make a few memes and sent them to them.

You are the prankster of the gang and the person with the most anger issues.

You remember one day, it was the first day of your new school, you heard a bunch of girls screaming and fawning over a guy, you looked over and saw a huge guy being circled by girls.

'kinda feel bad' you thought.

"SHUT THE HELL UP BITCHES!!!! GO AWAY YOU WHORES!!" he yelled and the girls squealed.

You shook your head and walked past them.

"hey you!!" you heard the guy yell, you turned around and saw him looking at you.

"help me out of here" he demanded.

"I don't know man, it's not my problem, it's yours, get out of this alone" you said and then left, the girls were mad at your behavior.

After you got in class you took your seat, you took out your phone and send memes to your friends and other stuff.

"you!" you heard the guy say again, you looked up and saw that he's angry.

"sup" you said as you put your phone away.

"I asked you something before" he said.

"yeah..... I'm not your servant or something or your partner in crime to help you out of trouble, why don't you just run?" you asked him.

"yare yare... What's your name?" he asked.

"it's deez" you said.

"deez what?" he said and you smirked like a villain.

"deez nuts! Ha!!! Got em!!!!" you said as you laughed.

And from that day on he hates you and you hate him, why you hate him? Because after that he tried to beat you up.

You were in P.E class and you were playing dodge ball, you were in one team and Jotaro was in another, you knew what that meant.

You both targeted the others in order to end up alone against each other, when that time came you looked at each other with menacing glares.

He took a few balls and you did as well, you glared at him and waited for him to make the first move, since he didn't do it you started annoying him.

"what's up man? Scared to throw a ball? Don't worry, I know you don't want to hurt a girl but don't you crave gender equality?" you asked him, he was clearly getting pissed, you smirked and continued.

"it's not late to chicken out you know, don't worry, I won't hurt your ego after you lose" you said, I guess that was it for him because he started throwing the balls at you like crazy, you easily dodged them and started throwing balls at him as well.

"go jojo!!! Win!!!" the girls of your class started yelling, some of them were cheering for you, it was the ones that didn't like Jotaro.

You dodged one of the balls he threw and with full power you threw one at him and it was a headshot!!!!

The whole room fell silent, you checked your shoes and saw that they were OK, you looked up and saw Jotaro glaring at you while his nose was bleeding, he then started running towards you.

You went to the right just in time and started running.

"I'm fast as fuck boy!!!!" you yelled as you run out of the class and he followed behind.