The Nice Werewolf Au

Since you were little your mother would tell you stories of werewolves, and you actually wanted to meet one, but she warned you that they're not friendly.

"have you met a werewolf!?" you asked her and she laughed

"indeed I've met one, but from afar" she said.

While growing up you started to believe less and less about werewolves, until people said there were sightings of them.

"apparently they appeared in those woods near your house, you need to be careful alright?" your friend said and you nodded.

"don't worry, I don't really believe in them though, but I'll be careful" you said.

One day your mother was late, she still wasn't home, you got really worried so you called her, but she didn't pick it up.

Eventually you called the police, and the next day they found her dead, she was eaten by a werewolf, the beings that you looked up the most killed your mother, the police officers left you your mother's stuff.

A few weeks passed and you began to be lonely, so you went through your mother's stuff, you eventually stopped at the clothes she wore the day she died, you found her little notepad that she always had with her, you opened it and began to read.

'I really shouldn't do that but I'm very curious, I found a cave where werewolves live, it's very nice here' you flipped the page.

'as I'm writing this I'm being chased by a werewolf! He has blonde fur, with little bits of blue on his tail and feet and red eyes, he found out I got in his cave and he wants to kill me!!' you began to tear up.

'a few other werewolves just appeared and they're trying to hold me to life, the bad werewolf got away, if this somehow get this to the police, please tell my daughter I love her more than anything and that I feel bad that I'm leaving her behind, and beware of the blonde-blue wolf with the red eyes, he's dangerous' and with that she stopped writing, you started sobbing and you got on your knees.

A few days later of grief you had enough, you took a few weapons, food and water and started searching for the blonde-blue red eyed werewolf.

You were in the woods for a while until you heard something... You got your arrow and bow out and got ready, you looked closely..... It wasn't the werewolf you were looking for, it was just a red haired one.... Wait another werewolf!?!?.

The wolf felt your presence and looked at you, he also noticed the weapon and got on guard, you sighed and lowered your weapon.

"I mean no harm, you're not the one I'm looking for" you said and you sat down.

"you want to kill a werewolf!? That's bad!" he said.

"I wouldn't try to do it if he hadn't killed my mother!!!" you shouted and you broke to tears, he fell silent.

"I might be able to help" he said after a while and you looked at him.

"really!?" you asked him and he nodded.

"tell me who're you looking for" he said.

"I'm looking for a blonde-blue werewolf with red eyes" you said.

"well, there're quite a lot of them" he said and you frowned.

"it's this cave, I took a photo of it after I didn't see anyone" you showed him the photo and he was quite shocked.

"let's go, my friends will help you defeat him, they hate him a lot" he said as he grabbed your hand and guided you towards his friends.

After a while you two arrived, they looked at you with a weird confused look.