I Love You The Way You Are

TW!!!! LEMON!!!! ALSO LOVE YOURSELF YOU SEXY BITCH !!!!

You don't know how it happened but but yeah... You and the famous high school hotty, Jotaro kujo are a couple.

It started after he came back from being absent for 50 days, you had suddenly bumped into him, he told you 'watch where you're going bitch!!' and he expected you to squeal but you just mumbled a silent apology and quickly left.

After that he noticed that you two shared the same classes, he also noticed that you were really quiet, that must be why he never noticed you.

One day he came over to your desk and stopped there.

"can I help you with something?" you asked, everyone's attention was turned towards the two of you.

"after school, come over my house, I need you to tell me what I missed" he said and he sat down on his desk.

After a long silence you mumbled an OK and turned your attention to what you were doing.

After school was over the two of you walked towards his house in complete silence, it was kinda awkward.

When you arrived there his mother greeted him and then noticed you and greeted you.

"are you jotaro's friend?" she asked in a cheerful tone.

"uhmm... Actually I'm his classmate and I'm here to help him with the homework that he missed" you said a bit awkwardly.

"oh, ok!!! If you want you can stay for dinner!!" and with that she let the two of you to go to his room and begun to study.

After hours the two of you were done with the homework, you looked at the clock he had in his room and it was 9pm.

"well, I should better be going or my mom will be worried... And angry" you said as you gathered your stuff and got up, Jotaro got up as well and walked you towards the entrance of the house.

You noticed that he kept following you even after exiting the property.

"uhmm... I can go home alone... It's not that far" you said but he didn't answer, you walked for a bit and he was still following you.

"I told you I can go alone home" you said and he looked at you.

"it's dangerous" he said.

"I know self defense, plus my home isn't that far away" you said but he still didn't leave.

"you either leave or I'm gonna pepper spray you" you said as you pulled out your pepper spray, he muttered his catchphrase and looked at you, he mumbled something and then left.

You sighed and made your way towards your house, but during your walk towards there you noticed a purple giant man following you, he was also floating, you pretend that you didn't see him and continued your way towards your house.

The next day when you entered the classroom all the girls trapped you into a circle and started asking questions.

"how was his room?" "how was his house?" "did the two of you do anything?" "I hope you didn't try to seduce our Jojo!!" they kept saying and saying but you didn't want to answer, you pushed your way through and sat at your desk.

At lunch you went to eat at the rooftop, you sat down on one of the benches and started to eat.

"you saw him didn't you?" you heard someone say, you let out a high pitched scream and looked behind you, it was Jotaro.

"what was the reason? Why did you scare me!?" you asked him as you put your hand over your heart, it was beating so fast.

"you saw him" he said.