Jealousy

TW!!! LEMON

It was free period time and you were sitting down with your friends, kakyoin, Jotaro, (bff1) and (bff2).

It was kinda weird being around Jotaro while being with your friends, you might ask why.

You and Jotaro are secretly dating and no one knows, the two of you acted like you were just friends when you were around the others but when you secretly met at your house or went on secret dates then you were very affectionate, you two kissed, cuddled everything that a couple does... You even did the thing, if you know what I mean.

You were now just talking and laughing, you were saying embarrassing stories about each other or you were talking about dreams.

"hey (y/n) remember that one dream that you saw a few months ago?" (bff1) asked you.

"which one? I've told you about many dreams" you said.

"you know which one, the spicy one~" they said as they smirked.

"... Oh, oh!!!... Let's not talk about it" you said as you blushed a bit.

"come on!! Say it!!!" (bff2) said.

"it was just.... A spicy dream" you said as you blushed more.

"come on! Tell us" kakyoin said.

"nope!" you said as you shook your head.

You tried to get those lewd images out of your mind but you couldn't, this dream was really vivid and you weren't gonna lie... You liked it a lot.

"then I'll say it!" (bff1) said.

"hey! No!! Don't say it" you said.

"I won't get into details, but!!.... I'll just say that! ... It had many positions" they said and you hid your face and heard the others laugh.

For the rest of the day Jotaro seemed... Off.

When the five of you were walking all together he looked at you.

"I think I forgot my textbook at your house when we studied, I'll come with you to get it" he said and you nodded.

First you parted ways with kakyoin.

"since it's Friday I'll just lock myself in the house and play video games, so if you want to hung out, don't count me in, bye!" he said as he left.

Then you parted ways with (bff1) and (bff2).

"ok, girl we might plan to go out this weekend, if we have any news we'll call you, and Jotaro, if you want you can hung out with us, anyways, see yah!" (bff1) said and they left.

The two of you walked to your house in complete silence, when you arrived you took your shoes off and your jacket.

"so were did you leave it?" you asked him.

"I think somewhere in your room" he said.

"ok, let's go, I'll help you find it" you said as you guided him upstairs.

As soon as you entered the room he pinned you on the bed with your hands above your head.

"what's wrong?" you asked him.

"with who did you do it in your dream?" he asked, you began to blush again.

"it's not important" you said.

"were we together when you saw the dream?" he asked and you shook your head.

"now answer me, with who did you do it?" he asked as he looked at you.