That Was..... Attractive Au

TW!!!!!! lemon also he's a vampire.... I need a way to forget for a second my biting kink and blood kink🙄🖐️

Living alone is not that easy but it's not That hard, sometimes if something breaks you need to go to the village and ask for help.

Today is on of those days!! The worst thing is that lately you've been hearing about people missing when they go out at night.

You weren't dumb so you won't get out at night.... But you'll have to stay in the dark for tonight, and you have a few candles that'll help.

You sat on your couch and you were reading a book, it was a nice book, one of your favorites.

You were sipping on your tea as you heard a loud thud from outside, you put your teacup and book down on the table and got up, you took a candle and got to the window, you peaked over and saw a man on the ground, and he seemed like he was bleeding!

You quickly went to get the first aid kit and went to the window again to see if he was still there, good he was still there! Also there was no one else around.

You got up and went outside and went over to the man.

"sir are you alright!?" you asked him, he coughed and he looked at you.

"do I look like I'm alright?" he asked.

"sorry, it was dumb of me to ask, here let me take care of your wounds first and then I can get you in my house to get some rest" you said and he surprisingly let you take care of his wounds.... Those wounds seemed strange.

After you took care of his wounds you took him inside.

"it's really dangerous being out there at night... You know that people are going missing every day, you might of been one of them" you said as you helped him sit down.

"don't worry.... I'm careful" he said as he layed down.

"I'm glad... Do you want anything to drink? Maybe some tea? Or coffee? Maybe anything to eat?" you asked him.

"no thank you, before I left I managed to eat something" he said.

"ok.... I'll let you rest, sorry if I can't provide you with anything else, the power went out a few hours ago, and because it was already nighttime I decided to not go out... For safety reasons of course" you said and he nodded.

"anyways, If you need anything feel free to wake me up" you said and he nodded once more and you left.

The next morning you woke up and went downstairs to see how your guest was but he was nowhere to be found.

"did he really leave with these bad wounds?" you questioned and you shook your head.

Days passed and you didn't see him again, of course you didn't worry anymore, you had a feeling that he was OK.

One day you woke up to the window in the living room being smashed, you quickly and quietly got up and got your metal bat and made your way downstairs, as you reached the bottom of the stairs you saw the guy that you took care of... He was the one that broke in your house.

"what are you doing here? Why did you broke my window?" you asked him, he just walked up to you and towered over you.

"I need you" he said as he breathed heavily.

"w-what?" you asked, he grabbed you by the waist and roughly kissed you, you were shocked, you wanted to slap him but you also wanted to continue.

You pushed him away and looked at him.

"I barely know anything about you and you're here kissing me?" you said and he looked at you.

"you'll find out about me later" he said as he picked you up and went towards your bedroom, he opened the door and threw you on the bed.