It's Gonna Be Alright

TW!!!! SADDY SAD!!! ALSO MENTIONS OF RAPE.

You hated him so much!!! You hated him with passion and so did he.

You both are going to the same school and at first the two of you were talking like classmates do but then after he became the angry person he is the two of you began to hate each other.

You always wanted to beat him with your stand but you couldn't because you thought it was unfair.

So one day you and your parents decided to go to Egypt and that's when you met Dio.

"say... Why don't we become friends? Friends help each other so you'll help me and I'll help you, what do you say?" he said as as he stood extremely close to you.

You being the person you are, you tried to fight him but soon failed, he didn't kill you though, he put a fleshbud in you and controlled you, like he did with another kid your age.

Your parents searched for you all over Egypt but never found you, dio made sure to keep you very well hidden.

When they went back they told the teacher about you and how you went missing, and the teacher told everyone in the class.

The girls couldn't care less because you always fought with their Jojo, but the boys... Some of them were extremely worried.

You see you were the school's hotty, the 1st one of the girls, of the boys it was Jotaro.

Soon Jotaro found out about his stand ability that he recently got and then the adventures started.

He saved kakyoin and then him, his grandfather and avdol left and made their way towards Egypt.

While going to the airport kakyoin saw one of your missing posters and just stared at you.

"is little kakyoin in love with the missing girl?" Joseph asked.

"what? No.... She just looks familiar for some reason" he said and they continued their way towards the airport.

While being on their way there they met and fought many stand users, one of them being you.

You attacked them after Polnareff, since everyone knew you as the missing girl they were shocked... Not everyone knew you as the missing girl, Jotaro knew you as the annoying bitch.

You got the chance to fight all of them at the same time and they almost lost, in the end you were the one that lost.

"hurry up and take the fleshbud out of her head" Joseph said.

"why?" Jotaro asked.

"why!? We need to save the poor girl that's under Dio's influence!!" Joseph said.

"I don't want to, after all she's the annoying bitch that I always get into fights at school" Jotaro said as he went to leave but Joseph held him back with his stand.

"do it!! She might know about Dio's stand" Joseph said and Jotaro sighed and got the bud out of your head.

When you woke up you felt a massive headache, you looked around and saw the group.

"where am I?" you asked.

"that's not important right now, what's important is that your out of Dio's influence" an old man said.

"by dio you mean that blonde asshole?" you asked and he nodded.

"pheew finally" you said as you got up.

"you have to thank my grandson for saving you" he said as he pointed at the last person you wanted to see.

"you fucking kidding me!!!!?!??? I'd rather be dead than be thankful that this asshole saved me!!" you said and everyone seemed shocked.