We Were Once Besties

You've been besties with Jotaro since you two were in your mothers bellies.

Your mom and Holly are friends since Holly moved to Japan, when Holly announced her pregnancy your mom was shocked because she was about to announce hers, and that's when they became pregnant besties.

When your mother found out she was going to have a girl she was more than happy, a few days later holly went and found out she was going to have a boy, and after that they would talk about how the two of you will grow up and be best friends or even more!

At the first months of your lives you and Jotaro saw each other rarely, one time it was from far away, the other time the two of you were sleeping etc

When you two properly met and saw each other it was when you were 5 months old.

Holly came over and sat Jotaro down besides you, you looked at Jotaro with a face, like you asked 'who dis?' you eventually decided to play with him so you threw a plushy at him and he looked at it and the two of you started playing.

After that the two of you were inseparable, you two were doing everything together, having sleepovers, playing, even bathing together... Until the age of 3.

You two soon went to school together, you didn't need other friends since you had each other.

Soon you entered high school and that's when everything became very hard for the two of you, Jotaro having fangirls and you having multiple bullies because of your weight... You were a little chubby but you were working on it (LOOK IF YOU'RE CHUBBY I DON'T CARE, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!)

Jotaro developed anger issues and an attitude but you tolerated it.

At the third year of high school things got a bit worse, before Christmas Jotaro decided to disappear after his mother got sick, which made you very worried.

With all your worries, about school, about being an adult soon, your bullies and Jotaro going missing you lost your appetite and lost weight very quickly, to the point were your mom got worried.

One day you decided to go and ask Holly where Jotaro went, apparently he went with his grandfather on a trip to find a cure for her illness.

"at least he could of told me, anyways thank you for telling me, you should get some rest, get well soon Ms. Holly" you said and she smiled at you and then you left.

You were very angry at him for not telling you, your anger was too much and you decided to take it out somewhere else other than your door, you signed up for the boxing club... Well you switched clubs.

Your bullies were surprised to say the least but they decided little by little to stop, they thought you were doing so you could beat them up when you'll have the chance but they are wrong.

And after 50 days of being absent he showed up!!! You had seen him walking to school with the new kid that went missing the same day he did, and since the new kid didn't know his classes you knew Jotaro had to go early in class, so you on the other hand went late.

"Ms. (l/n) can you explain why you're late?... 5 minutes late?" the teacher asked.

"because I missed the bus?" you said as you stood outside the room.

"and is it my fault?" the teacher asked.

"I didn't blame you, if you want to blame someone blame the bus driver, he was the one who left 5 minutes earlier, I woke up and left from my house at the same time that I do every day, so in other words the blame is not on you or me" you said, you got in the classroom and closed the door and went to your seat.