Trust

You've had quite the rough life while growing up, growing up in a toxic household, getting yourself in toxic friendships and other stuff.

You remember when you were 8 that you had a normal family, a happy one.

But after your dad's parents died he started changing, he started drinking his problems away, you don't believe that after that he started drinking, after that his drinking got out of control.

Not only that bad you were too stupid to realize that you were into a toxic friendship.

Your friendgroup had three people, you, your f1 and your extremely toxic f2.

F2 would always tell you to go and get her something to eat and if you didn't she would say that she's going to take f1 and leave you alone, and because you didn't want that you stayed.

This happened until you reached middle school, at one point you had enough of her manipulation and control over you and left.

You were finally free, but because you felt bad for f1 since she was nice you decided to help her leave f2, that didn't end well

When you first tried f2 had self harmed herself definitely for attention because she told another mutual friend of yours that she did it for that reason, but to f1 she said that she did it because of what was going on in her house, so f1 stayed.

But after a while she decided to leave so you helped her again, this time went wrong again, when she left f2, f2 started telling everyone who f1 liked, and f1's brother heard of it so her family found out as well and she was embarrassed.

The next year f2 decided to leave (country) and went to Germany, you and f1 were so relieved.

You and f1 ended up being friends again because you knew each other since kindergarten and you didn't want to break a friendship of so many years.

Your second year of high school was the worst, your parents divorced and your mom took you and your brother and went to Japan.

You had to learn Japanese very quickly, what pained you the most was that you had to leave your old and new friends behind, your family too.

When you got there and to your new school you tried to stay as low as possible, you didn't want anyone's attention or friendship, you just wanted to get back to your home country to your family and friends.

Your friends always sent you letters and you could always respond as fast as possible.

One day you were walking to school, it was the same, you were walking alone, then you heard some girls squeal but you never payed attention to it.

You were walking past them when you heard the guy that they were squealing at yell at them, you sighed and shook your head and continued your way to class.

You sat in your seat and soon the lesson began, the same guy that the girls were squealing at entered the room.

"Mr. Kujo you're finally here after being absent for so long, go and take your seat" the teacher told him and he rolled his eyes and went to his seat, which it was next to yours.

"Ms. (l/n) did you understand the lesson?" the teacher asked you.

"yes, sir" you said and he nodded, since you were a foreign the teachers had to make sure you understood everything.

Soon the lesson was over and you gathered your stuff, the girls started gathering around that kujo boy and you pushed your way through and left.

Next class is P.E class so you made your way there, it was actually your first day in P.E class.