Thank You Au

It's a squid games au!!!!ALSO ANGST

You stared at the card and thought.

'should I really do it?.... I mean, I'm in great debt soooo... I should try it after all it's just some games' and that's your final thought.

You called the number and you gave your name and birth date and they told you to meet them at midnight at a certain place.

The time came and you waited for them, a few minutes later you saw a car stop in front of you, at the driver's seat you saw someone wearing a red suit and a mask.

"you're sus" you said and the door from the back opened and you got in, when the door closed some gas started spreading inside the car and you realized what happened.

"you son of a bitch" you said and then passed out.

When you woke up you saw that you were in a place you didn't know with way too many people.

"where am I?" someone besides you asked, you looked over and it was a red haired guy.

"wish I knew as well" you said and you looked at the others.

"last thing I remember is being in a car and some gas started leaking, in other words they made us fall asleep and got us here" you said.

"yeah I remember now too... Wait where is my friend?" he asked.

"you got here with a friend?" you asked him and he nodded.

"we weren't in debt but we got here for fun, it's me and my friend... Oh there he is!" he said as he pointed at a muscular guy and then left.

"for fun? What the fuck?" you said and then got out of bed as you saw the guys in the red costumes get in with guns.

After that the muscular guy fought with someone but the fight was soon broken apart, then they took you all for pictures for some reason and then went for the first game, red light green light.

You all got there and waited for the game to start.

"sorry back then I left you behind" you heard the guy from before speak to you.

"it's fine" you said and you noticed the muscular guy with him.

"also that's my friend Jotaro, and my name is noriaki kakyoin" he said.

"I'm (y/n)" you said

Before he could speak they said that the game will soon begin so you stopped speaking, then the game began and you all started running and soon stopped, but you all heard a bang.

"what the fuck was that?" you whispered and saw a man with pink hair and black dots on the floor (IF HE DIES IT'S CANON!!!)

When you could run again you got closer to him and you saw that he was dead, you kept your head down.

"y'all!.... He's dead!" you said and everyone started screaming and running but you remained calm, many people were shot but you kept playing the game like nothing happened, you were the first one to finish, then it was a blond man with amber eyes.

"you acted very calm right there" he said.

"panic brings disaster" you said and walked away from him

Soon Jotaro finished as well and he stood next to you, after a while kakyoin finished as well, a minute later the game was over and the remaining people that didn't end the game were shot.

"Jotaro... What did we get ourselves into?" kakyoin asked.

"probably some deep shit, if we don't fight we won't survive" Jotaro said.