chapter 39

TW: kinda smutty ig :/

Gryffindor managed to win one Quidditch game. Against Hufflepuff. Nonetheless, it was still a win, which meant having a party in the Gryffindor common room.

And even though there was a party, Thalia and Harry were upstairs in his dorm. 

Thalia quickly parted from Harry as she threw her top off and Harry did the same with his sweater. Thalia kissed him again and straddled him so Harry was sitting upright in his bed and Thalia was facing him.

Harry groaned into the kiss as Thalia tugged on his raven locks and his hands traveled up her skirt. Thalia quickly removed his glasses and easily put them on his nightstand. Her hands fumbled with the button of Harry's jeans and he pulled away.

"I don't want to rush this," Harry said suddenly. "I know that we're older now but I think we should take our time." Thalia's green eyes peered into Harry's soft brown eyes and he licked his bottom lip. 

"Besides," he added, "we've got the rest of our lives to do that. I mean, of course, we'd probably shag soon but I think we should take our time to do it. I don't want you to regret anything."

"Okay," Thalia said with a small smile. She knew that they wouldn't have the rest of their lives to do anything together, but she just liked hearing Harry talk about it. About their future.

"We can do something else though," Harry offered. He grabbed her by the waist and flipped her over gently so Thalia was laying on his bed. Harry hovered over her and kissed her softly.

Thalia kissed back while Harry used his hands to grab the edges of his blankets and pull it over themselves. He moved back and Thalia's eyes followed his outlined figure but her attention immediately went at the ceiling the second she felt warm fingers feeling her thong.

Harry slipped it off her and hesitantly kissed her inner thighs as he spread her legs open. Thalia inhaled sharply when Harry made his way closer to her heat and licked up the liquid oozing out of her in one go. He blew cool air directly onto her clit and Thalia shuddered, feeling shivers on the back of her spine.

"Do you want this?" he asked quietly, yet clearly. His finger slowly traced around her clit, making a circular motion.

"Hmm," she hummed in response. 

"Come on, darling," Harry laughed airily. "Full sentences."

Thalia's breath picked up and she couldn't formulate sentences. She tried to close her legs for some kind of relief but Harry put a hand on her thigh and continued to lightly blow directly against her heat.

"Answer me, love," he cooed. "Do you want this?" 

"Y-yes, I want this," Thalia managed to stutter out. Harry laughed again and his tongue skillfully darted in and out of her while his finger continued to probe at her entrance. 

Thalia let out breathy moans and she reached her hand under the blankets. She forcefully grabbed the back of Harry's head and pushed him closer to her, to which Harry happily obliged.

Thalia arched her back and bucked her hips against him while moaning his name over and over again, only taking breaks to let out streams of curse words. 

Harry suddenly pulled away from her and inserted two of his nimble fingers. His fingers pumped inside of her and his thumb traced along the outside.

Thalia shut her eyes tighter as she felt a coil inside her tightening and she found it harder to breath properly. Harry felt her walls tighten up as he curled his fingers inside her and he reappeared above her.

"Fuck," Thalia mumbled. "Fuck, Harry. I- I'm gonna come."

"Open your eyes, love," he demanded softly. Thalia could feel his light breathing above her and she forced herself to stare into Harry's chocolate brown eyes as she panted.

Harry grinned innocently and his fingers moved faster, causing Thalia to pant even more. Thalia grabbed the back of his neck harshly, pulling him in for a deep, sloppy kiss. She moaned into his mouth, earning a rough groan from Harry.

Harry pulled away and slipped back under the covers just as Thalia came. He pulled his fingers out of her and gingerly licked up all of the liquid that had escaped from her body. When he was done, Harry revealed himself again when he was right next to her.

He showed the two fingers he'd used and he put them into Thalia's mouth, making her lips to close around them and lick them clean. Harry finally pulled his fingers out of her mouth and connected their lips again. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, forcing Thalia to taste herself even more.

"You're so fucking hot," he mumbled onto her lips, out of breath as well. Thalia didn't reply and she pulled him in for another kiss, arching her back again and grinding her body against his, creating friction between their writhing bodies.

-----

"Welcome to hell," Draco muttered as the Hogwarts Express came to a stop. The four Slytherins looked out the windows as the train passed their parents, who were waiting at the station.

Thalia felt like throwing up and she nervously gulped. "I'm gonna go say goodbye to Harry first," she announced uneasily.

Thalia slipped out of their compartment and tried to check the compartments as quickly as she could. Students started to file out and grab their bags from above them, making it hard to find Harry.

She pushed past everyone and her eyes wildly scanned down the hallway. Some of the students started to exit and she felt a hand on her arm. 

"Come on, we gotta go," Theo urged.

"Just give me a second," Thalia huffed. "I just want to say goodbye."

"You should've thought about that before," the blonde replied. "Harry's all the way in the front of the train. He probably already left by now. Your father doesn't like tardiness."

Thalia sighed and let Theo pull her back to where their bags were. She swung the bag over her shoulder and wheeled the trunk while Theo quickly grabbed his own belongings.

Thalia saw a flash of platinum blonde hair and she knew how all the Slytherin families waited together so she walked towards them. "Hello, Lucius, Narcissa," she greeted politely. 

Lucius pursed his lips together to form a tight line as acknowledgment of her presence and Narcissa pulled her in for a long hug. They finally pulled away and Thalia smiled falsely.

"Father."

"Thalia," he greeted. Thalia looked over her shoulder to see if she could spot Harry in the crowd but it was no use. "Let's go."