chapter 44

Thalia quickly packed her belongings into her bag and held her bag by the strap as she walked through the halls. Theo trailed after her slowly, walking along with Blaise. 

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Harry asked nicely, appearing by Thalia's side. "I don't really like how we left things the other day and I talked with Ron. It took a lot of convincing but he's willing to talk it out, not just fight. He said he'd pull out the fists if he had to though, but I doubt we'd come to that-"

Thalia nervously played around with the engagement ring on her ring finger and she thanked Merlin that the 'M' for Malfoy was on the inside of the band, so no one could see it when she was wearing the ring. 

"Not right now, Potter," she responded curtly. 

"Are we back to last names?" he jokingly mocked. "You know, I never thought it'd get so bad that we would be back on last-"

"What's up, Scarhead?" Theo asked, not really looking for an answer. He protectively stood on the other side of Harry, blocking his escape. 

"What happened to you?" Harry questioned, not threatened by Theo in the slightest. "You look as dead as my parents." 

"Shove off," Theo scowled, subconsciously running his fingers through his knotty hair. "Beat it."

"Can't you see I'm talking to Thalia?" the bespectacled boy scoffed. 

"And why exactly would she want to talk to you?" Theo asked. He looked at Blaise, who fake laughed for Theo's approval. "Actually, now that I think about it, I don't even know anyone who'd want to talk to you."

"Great, because I don't want to talk to you either," Harry said clearly. "I'm trying to talk to Thalia."

"Potter, you should really get to your next class," Thalia advised stiffly. "Don't you have Defense Against the Dark Arts?"

"Yeah, but we've got that class together so why don't we just walk together?" he asked. Theo laughed loudly.

"Absolutely not. Leave, Scarhead," the blonde demanded. "Before I make you."

"I'm not leaving because of you," Harry huffed. "The only way I'm actually leaving is if Thalia-"

"Leave, Potter," Thalia insisted. Harry frowned and turned to look at her with a confused face. "We can just talk about the Transfiguration project later."

"Ah, the Transfiguration project," the bespectacled boy nodded. Harry didn't know why she was being weird but he'd go along with it. "I'll chat with you about that later. It was nice seeing you, Zabini. Wish I could say the same to you, Nott."

Harry fell back while the Slytherins walked ahead.

-----

A/N: Guys, I kinda don't want to write this anymore knowing that there's only one possible ending for them. You guys know what it is. 

So I'm just going to end it here. I kind of feel disappointed in myself but it saved a lot of people a lot of hurt. 

-----

PHYSCH HOES. I'M BACK AND I'M READY FOR ALL OF YOU TO FEEL THE HURT I FEEL BECAUSE THIS FAN FIC IS BASED ON MY REAL ASS RELATIONSHIP SO GET READY TO SOB. EXCEPT I DIDN'T GET ENGAGED, YA GIRL GOT STALKED! FR IT'S A FLEX!

ANYWAYS, I JUST HAD TO TAKE A LITTLE MENTAL BREAK BECAUSE I FAILED A LOT OF MY FINALS BUT YA GIRL IS BACK WITH AN 88 AVERAGE!

okay, so enjoy.

-----

"Hey," Thalia said awkwardly. Harry looked over his shoulder and grinned at her. "Sorry about earlier," she quickly apologized. "I will explain as much as I can, promise."