Chapter 7- Love The Chair

Writer~San: Hey, I'm back! Sorry about the wait. Next Chapter's here- GO! XD
.
.

(~Your POV~)

I used my phone as a distraction to pass the time.

'It shouldn't be taking this long. I don't know, there could be a long line.'

As I'm waiting for Madi, I can hear the rising uproar of music coming from the road. The choice of music they're deciding to blast to the whole town is not exactly what I would call, appropriate.

'Someone is enjoying their ride.'

The music gets super loud as the car pulls into the same restaurant, a few parking spaces away. I sigh, annoyed, "That's super convenient." I turn my phone off and look to the side, taking a quick glance at the driver.

I can't because of the tinted window. Well, they got a nice car. Even if I worked for another 10 years, I wouldn't come close to affording one. My heart stopped when Venus steps out of the car, staring in my direction.

I immediately push down the back of my seat. The seat made a loud sound when I slammed it down to it's limit.

'Please tell me she didn't see me. Walk away, walk away, walk away!'

I couldn't hear anything because of how loud the music was. I couldn't see anything besides the ceiling of the truck and the sky through the window. The music turns off and Venus mumbles, "I'm sure I saw-.."

'NO YOU DIDN'T! MOVE ON!'

I hear the sound of heels tapping against the pavement. My heart is racing, she can't possibly know it's me. I was gone in two seconds flat.

'There's no way she could've-'

Venus' face appears out of nowhere, peering down at me through the window. She laughs and smiles, "Hey Y/N! I thought it was you!"

'GO AWAY!'

I double check and make sure the door is locked. I don't care if she sees me do it at this point. I took off work today so I could move my stuff and have a great time fight-free. PEACEFULLY!

Venus knocks on the window, "C'mon Y/N. Let me in, I just want to say hello."

'Ha- even I know that's not true.'

My heart rate spikes when she starts messing with the door handle on the outside, "Y/N, you're being mean! Open the door!"

I shake my head, "I'd rather not." She drops the playful act and starts to get more harsh with the door handle, even slamming her hand on the window. I suddenly thought of something stupid but why not.

'If she REALLY wants the door open that much-'

I quickly unlocked the door and SLAMMED it open, throwing her off of the truck's foothold. In a heartbeat, I shut the door closed and locked it again.

I smirked, watching her dazed expression as she comprehended what just happened. Venus glares at me, "I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU! GET OUT OF THE CAR-"

'Oh lord.'

She stands herself up and rushes back to my door, ready to punch it. Out of nowhere, Madison grabs her wrist, jerking her back, "WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Venus turns around, gasping, "You?!"