Chapter 33- Trapped...

Writer~San: Hello! How's it going? It's crazy how much support I've gotten from this!!! (>w<) I'm so glad to have people that can enjoy my writing except myself. XD Have a good day and enjoy the next chapter!
.
.

(~Sans' POV~)

"What do you mean 'you didn't do anything'?! Then why would she run away like that?!" Undyne shouts with Papyrus holding her back. Alphys helps me up off the ground. I straighten myself up and tell Undyne, "I'm serious! I don't know!"

My brother catches sight of something and his expression changes to worry, "Undyne, could you please wait a moment?" Undyne is definitely still mad, thinking I'm the reason Y/N left.

I'm just as baffled by it as everybody here.

Pap lets go of her and walks over to our mailbox. I immediately realize what he's doing, "Anything in there, bro?" Papyrus opens it up and pulls out two envelopes, "Got it! Both of them are addressed to you."

"This is no time to be checking the mail Papyrus! Y/N could be throwing herself at some serious trouble. What if she's being forced or threatened?!" Undyne grows more aggravated by the second, which is causing me to lose my patience.

Paps quickly walks closer, handing them to me. The first one is exactly like the other threats we've received. No return address or stamp, which means this HAD to be put in there by someone secretly.

I open it up, expecting some more nonsense about how I should give up Y/N to this guy. I'm shocked to find out that that isn't the case. Unfolding the sheet of paper, there's only four words written down. It's written in large, bold letters, and underlined several times, so much that the pressure almost ripped the paper.

"TOO LATE! I WON."

Undyne cringes at the sight and turns away, "Dang it.... Alphys, ya need to go back home where it's safe." Alphys doesn't say a single word, but nods in submission and rushes down the sidewalk.

Papyrus panics, "Is Y/N going see that guy? I thought she didn't know about it!" "She doesn't!" I yell, ripping the paper into shreds with my pupil glowing fiercely.

'Did she?! If this is another one of those situations she tried to hide from me?'

I growl, throwing the insulting message into the air. I snap my fingers, summoning a blaster that absolutely pulverizes the paper. After another moment, the blaster's gone and the letter is nothing but ash.

'I was about to tell her! We wouldn't have had this mess of it wasn't for-. . . . Her phone.'

I turn to Papyrus, urgently holding my arms out, "PAP! You said you met the guy once but couldn't see who he was because of the cloak he was wearing. How tall was the guy?"

Papyrus replies, a little unsure, "Shorter than average?" I wave my hand over my head, "Compared to me, Papyrus! How tall was he?!"

"Brother, anybody is tall compared to you." Papyrus says bluntly.

I slap my hand over my face. I can't think straight to begin with and Pap has decided that now is the time to make sassy remarks about my height.

'Very helpful..'

All my emotions are fusing together to make one giant, scatterbrained mess.

Pap continues, "But if I had to guess.... They were this height-" He holds his hand maybe two feet above me. It's a person that's, like he said, shorter than average people. More specifically, it's identical to what height I remember Atlas being.