Chapter 34- He's Insane

Writer~San: Sickness is back lol. It's alright, I want to post anyway. owo Into the next chapter you go- *gently pushes you in*
.
.

(~Sans' POV~)

Papyrus is carrying me on his shoulders. Him and Undyne are racing to get to the border as soon as possible. Not matter what the situation is, I won't reject a free ride. Plus, this gives me an opportunity to try calling Y/N's phone.

Undyne is running besides Pap, "So what do you expect us to do? It's not like a giant blue fish and two living skeletons can walk right into the humans' territory unnoticed!"

"We don't have to. As long as we find out where Y/N is, I can use a shortcut to get us there." I explain, still holding my phone against my skull.

That's when Y/N answered, quiet and strained.

[.. hello...]

(~Your POV~)

I wince, Atlas pulling my arm farther behind my back and tightening his grip. He's so close to popping my arm out of socket.

I can feel his breath on the back of my neck, making me feel sick to my stomach. I want him to get away. Far FAR away. He's nothing like the guy I made friends with.

I'm terrified, 100%.

He holds my phone in front of me, it's on the speakerphone setting. I read the contact label, it's Sans.

'Oh god..'

Atlas whispers into my ear, "Answer him. You don't want to keep him waiting."

I hold my breath for a moment before whimpering, ".. hello.."

[Y/N, where are you? Tell me right now.]

He commands with a firm tone. Sans ain't kidding around anymore.

Immediately, I try to answer him but Atlas jerks my arm back further, almost making me scream. It's clearly a warning not to try anything.

(~Sans' POV~)

[Sans, it's okay..! I'm fine, just hanging out with some friends.]

Undyne scoffs, hearing her too, "All of us know that's complete bull-crap! WHERE ARE YA?!" I add on, "The truth, Y/N."

Y/N is sobbing now, talking in a desperate whisper.

[I'm sorry... I'm sorry Sans.. I can't..]

That's when Madison screamed in the background.

[MY HOUSE! HE'S GOT HER!!! GET OVER HERE NOW!]

'Bingo.'

Madison's screaming is cut off by a sudden gunshot. Undyne jerks her head, staring at me in horror. Papyrus stops completely.

The worst case scenario immediately plays in my head and I panic.

'No.. No No No nO NO-'

Y/N starts screaming her lungs out, crying hysterically. I can barely recognize her voice because it's so shrill.

[MADISON! NO! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU'RE A MONSTER! PSYCHOPATH!!]

There's the sound of pounding and struggling. The call hangs up.

Undyne screams, her eye glowing as bright as the sun, "SANS YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING!"

(~Your POV~)

WHEN DID HE GET A FREAKING GUN?